• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Thank F*ck it's finally over OMT (Tottenham v Leeds) ***

We get to suffer together one last this season.

Sunday 4.30 pm
Elland Road

A final push to get into Europe or a glorious sacrifice to help relegate Everton?

The latter 100%. At least in our house. Mrs is resigned to Leeds going down, I'm resigned to Dr Tottenham performing miracle CPR. 2 Goals for Harry. 5-2 Leeds (Everton lose and leicester win and stay up :mad: )

I hope we send Leeds down (Everton will beat Bournemouth anyway, so I doubt our result will matter).

I'd like Mason to do something a bit different to make a bit of a statement. Maybe start Devine as a #10

I really hope we get in to the Conference league for two reasons:

A - There's a chance for youngsters to work their way in to the team and get a feel of first team football in the hope we uncover another gem.

B - A chance to win a major trophy.

It's an age old debate but I think the above two points are worth pursuing.

The idea of no European football is a sad one and it's hardly a surprise things fell apart after an assistant manager taking on the manager's position and then appointing a first team coach once things went properly tits up with the former assistant. In the last OMT many posters were blown away our attacking play on the 1st half and described it as the best of the season, that doesn't count for a whole lot if you then concede three goals against Brentford in the 2nd half.

The reality is that it's going to be a tough game against relegation candidates playing for the chance to stay in the league. It's probably easier for the players in the long run if they lose it as there'll be less games to embarrass themselves in next season - I'm not sure if that's me being negative or realistically assessing the motivations of the players, who am I to say?

I really hope we get in to the Conference league for two reasons:

A - There's a chance for youngsters to work their way in to the team and get a feel of first team football in the hope we uncover another gem.

B - A chance to win a major trophy.

It's an age old debate but I think the above two points are worth pursuing.

The idea of no European football is a sad one and it's hardly a surprise things fell apart after an assistant manager taking on the manager's position and then appointing a first team coach once things went properly tits up with the former assistant. In the last OMT many posters were blown away our attacking play on the 1st half and described it as the best of the season, that doesn't count for a whole lot if you then concede three goals against Brentford in the 2nd half.

The reality is that it's going to be a tough game against relegation candidates playing for the chance to stay in the league. It's probably easier for the players in the long run if they lose it as there'll be less games to embarrass themselves in next season - I'm not sure if that's me being negative or realistically assessing the motivations of the players, who am I to say?
There are also coefficient points so it's worth being in.

I don’t think we’ve ever beaten Sam Allardyce.

I don’t expect that to change tomorrow.

Is that true? looking at his overall win% as a manager ( leaving out his 100% as England manager for one game) it works out as just over 32% win results in over 1,000 games as manager.

So will this be Harry Kane's last game for us? Looking forward to the post game analysis from our body language experts.

Pretending it's a game we could do without winning because not partaking in ConL will somehow be the deciding factor of our success next season.

Therefore, 3-1 Spurs. Because we just love the pain.

Last edited:
we must have played them 30 odd times, he was there for about 20 years

It's because you look at the teams he manages and the players he's got and think we're better than them, we are on paper but the games played on a pitch. If you try harder against a team that think they just need to turn up to win you can beat the odds.

Back