• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Thank F*ck it's finally over OMT (Tottenham v Leeds) ***

Sam Allardyce's Bolton. How I rejoiced when we finally bought players that could stand against the physical bullying that the league allowed his players to execute against Spurs. Every single physical cheating trick was tried by those clowns. Today will be a long game if Spurs players are not prepared to stand their ground with intelligence. When I see Bolton I am reminded of the few times I played football during my uni years in England, it is always up to the ref to identify and be fair in judgement. Needless to say, I have some very annoying experience with refs.

Not bothered about today one bit, don't want us to lose but can't see myself caring if we do TBH. Seasons been long and tough and largely forgettable. I look forward to Kane waiving to the crowd and the flight tracker nerd analysing that it means haha

Sam Allardyce's Bolton. How I rejoiced when we finally bought players that could stand against the physical bullying that the league allowed his players to execute against Spurs. Every single physical cheating trick was tried by those clowns. Today will be a long game if Spurs players are not prepared to stand their ground with intelligence. When I see Bolton I am reminded of the few times I played football during my uni years in England, it is always up to the ref to identify and be fair in judgement. Needless to say, I have some very annoying experience with refs.
Thankfully Leeds have very few players with that kind of fight either.
And zero up top.
Players like Nolan and Davies were key to Bolton. Players that were very good at a couple of things and had the kind of grit that would scare a Yorkshireman. They played to those strengths and added things around it. Including so immense skill - it's easy to forget they had the likes of Okocha and Djorkaef!

I used to really hate Leeds, but they have been quite inoffensive this season.

I’d like to see Leicester go back where they belong.

Nothing against Everton, but making the PL ever present list smaller is a good thing, and I like laughing at fat Frank.

I do want to be in Europe next season, even if it’s the brick one. Need to keep those coefficient points rolling.

Everton - Bournemouth 0-1
Leeds - Spurs 5-0
Leicester - West ham 0-5

Both go down :D
Leeds win, Everton and Leicester lose, Leeds stay up.
Very possible.

I think Everton v Bournemouth might be a draw.
West Ham will beat Leicester - I don't see any fight in Leicester.
Leeds - who knows. If you'd want anyone right now, it's us. We are very very beatable. BFS has the mentality to get at us. Those Leeds players don't.
But.....if anyone can get them to dig in and fight for ONE game, it's BFS.

Very possible.

Leeds - who knows. If you'd want anyone right now, it's us. We are very very beatable. BFS has the mentality to get at us. Those Leeds players don't.
Agree. For a 'fighting' game at this time, I'd like to face either us or Arsenal. Both deflated and have little fight in them to begin with, and absolutely zero fight now.

Very possible.

I think the bottom 3 all win today, thats my bet and I am sticking to it hahah

I used to really hate Leeds, but they have been quite inoffensive this season.

I’d like to see Leicester go back where they belong.

Nothing against Everton, but making the PL ever present list smaller is a good thing, and I like laughing at fat Frank.

I do want to be in Europe next season, even if it’s the brick one. Need to keep those coefficient points rolling.

Leeds is an absolute brick hole of a city. Even if the club are more likable since Bielsa, that city always deserves relegation

Leeds is an absolute brick hole of a city. Even if the club are more likable since Bielsa, that city always deserves relegation
Having no affiliation with Leeds either way, and having been there just twice for a night out and exploring the city I will say it most definitely is not a brick hole....

Went to uni there over thirty years ago and left the season they won the league.

I have never been back. I could never understand why they didn’t clean the black staining off their beautiful municipal buildings and churches- they probably still haven’t.

Something was broken up there really it didn’t have the energy of Manchester or Saudi Sportswashing Machine, and none of the history and class of York.

Having no affiliation with Leeds either way, and having been there just twice for a night out and exploring the city I will say it most definitely is not a brick hole....

Do you remember the people? It always seems full of really short men with very fat necks, all a bit roided up (kind of the Raul Moat vibe)

Glad we’re on telly and have a game to watch. I have no expectations for this team, can’t wait to see how we sort it out in the close season. Kind of expecting a Leeds win though. Brentford could well do City as well. Pep is sending out a weakened team, if that is even possible with their squad. 9th place here we come.
But COYS, win and relegate Dirty Leeds!

Agree. For a 'fighting' game at this time, I'd like to face either us or Arsenal. Both deflated and have little fight in them to begin with, and absolutely zero fight now.
Goons will batter Wolves today at home. They did the same last season in the last game, massive collapse on/off during the previous 2 months then with nothing to play for turn up in front of there home fans against a team with nothing to play for and everyone can lord them again.

Back