• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Thank F*ck it's finally over OMT (Tottenham v Leeds) ***

People will have their views on Moura but ultimately its about showing your own class and the fans here have.

ONE LUCAS MOURA! SPURS FANS SERENADE LUCAS MOURA! - YouTube

yeah these theare the real fans praising him who know their football! Yes "real fans" that will go down well on this board :p ..
Some fans on here are a complete joke not to rate Lucas Moura....
They have been slagging him off non stop without him having the playing time this season coming back from
injury.
Anyway..I can think of a lot of players in our squad nowhere near as good as him but it's allways him that gets stick even when he's not playing!!!!!
Thanks for the memories Lucas..

Didn't watch today as was out with the Mrs on our anniversary
Who was good, who was crap, etc
Heard that Bissouma was decent

To the OP's point, thank fudge it's over

On the game, a few niceties to close off on

- Kane bringing up 30 PL goals for the season plus record for most games scored in
- Mason giving two academy kids their PL debuts
- Mason giving Lucas a chance to sign off well, which he took with a highlight reel worthy goal (players reaction says a lot about him)
- Porro scoring again

General thoughts

- Defense is what we know, Sanchez still prone to panic, Forster while good as a #2 is brutally vulnerable to shots in the box from wide angles.
- Midfield needs work still, Bissouma promising and next to Bentancur would be interesting, Skipp more of a squad player.
- Mason's version of Spurs is definitely more comfortable with possession

Well done to the boys to at least sign off with a win.

To the OP's point, thank fudge it's over

On the game, a few niceties to close off on

- Kane bringing up 30 PL goals for the season plus record for most games scored in
- Mason giving two academy kids their PL debuts
- Mason giving Lucas a chance to sign off well, which he took with a highlight reel worthy goal (players reaction says a lot about him)
- Porro scoring again

General thoughts

- Defense is what we know, Sanchez still prone to panic, Forster while good as a #2 is brutally vulnerable to shots in the box from wide angles.
- Midfield needs work still, Bissouma promising and next to Bentancur would be interesting, Skipp more of a squad player.
- Mason's version of Spurs is definitely more comfortable with possession

Well done to the boys to at least sign off with a win.

Decent summary....

I think regardless what you think of Moura, today, coming on, last game for the club, last moments of the game, scoring a goal of that quality, was one of those moments in sport that reminds you that their are romantic moments in the Sport some of the time. Nice way to sign off from what has been a very poor season.

Last edited:
It was the second worst team in the Premier league with no strikers and a manager in fat Sam .... can't really judge anything based on that.

Just enjoy the result.

He speaks so well and clearly. Nice bloke, with a clear mindset and a good future ahead. Let's hope we don't let him go off and manage Chelsea at some point.
Yeh speaks really well TBH, I like the lad alot. He is going to make a good manager somewhere IMO

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

our right side looks solid - lots of one touch football, so easy on the eye with royal and porro - they seem to understand each other really well

richy came on looking lost - less defending than Son and not exactly holding up the ball well....i don't see the need for him and kane up front - just too slow.

davies seems to be a good player but just always come up short - too many goals have come from his area of the pitch so did yesterday.

forster is strong and big in the air and we've missed that in the last decade (?) that loris has been around - good not to be bullied with high balls. i hope we replace him with another big and strong keeper, makes a difference in defence.

happy for moura to get that goal - great sign off for him and the team (they all looked so happy for him) and it was classic moura - none of the 60K fans and players, including our own, expected that.

our right side looks solid - lots of one touch football, so easy on the eye with royal and porro - they seem to understand each other really well

richy came on looking lost - less defending than Son and not exactly holding up the ball well....i don't see the need for him and kane up front - just too slow.

davies seems to be a good player but just always come up short - too many goals have come from his area of the pitch so did yesterday.

forster is strong and big in the air and we've missed that in the last decade (?) that loris has been around - good not to be bullied with high balls. i hope we replace him with another big and strong keeper, makes a difference in defence.

happy for moura to get that goal - great sign off for him and the team (they all looked so happy for him) and it was classic moura - none of the 60K fans and players, including our own, expected that.

Agree re right side, Royal seems to build decent attacking partnerships

Davies isn't that good, he isn't a fudgeup in waiting like Dier & Sanchez but we tend to concede from that side and the amount of times an attack breaks down or we fail to capitalize with him is poor.

Forster has two flaws, concedes from wide angles in the box and doesn't come enough for balls, but like Davies a bit steady and ok as a bench option

Back