• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Thank F*ck it's finally over OMT (Tottenham v Leeds) ***

Not been on here today so not sure if it’s been mentioned already….

Was anyone a bit worried with Richarlison there? Was that his true showing of how (in)capable he is at holding a ball up? Weak as p!ss.

It's been a horribly disfunctional season, so will give a little slack.
However, a decent offer and good replacement, I wouldn't miss him.

How were the Levy Out chants today, for those at the game?

Heard them loud and proud a few times on the telly, but crowd noise isn't always accurately conveyed.

How were the Levy Out chants today, for those at the game?

Heard them loud and proud a few times on the telly, but crowd noise isn't always accurately conveyed.

Who cares what a lot of spoilt kids have to say, ENIC and Levy will go when it suits them, those prats are just give ammunition to all the Spurs haters but are just too stupid to see it. Levy will take more notice if those who want him out stop going to games and stop buying club products.

Who cares what a lot of spoilt kids have to say, ENIC and Levy will go when it suits them, those prats are just give ammunition to all the Spurs haters but are just too stupid to see it. Levy will take more notice if those who want him out stop going to games and stop buying club products.

Don't disagree on the last bit, and hopefully that's the next step in tossing Deadweight Dan. But at the game, what was your take - were the chants as loud as they seemed on TV?

fudge the fixtures, I want a DoF, a manager and a footballing strategy

Yes, far higher priority. Next season will arrive very quickly and we have a lot of work to do. As well as no DoF and manager we have a bloated and in balanced squad which needs a lot of trimming and then quality adding in key positions.

Right. Popcorn and Crisps are out. Lagers, Koppaburgs. YouTube viewing lined up:-

Tottenham 5 Leicester City 4
Leicester City 1 Tottenham 6
Tottenham 4 Leicester City 3
Tottenham 6 Leicester City 2
and to finish
Leicester City 2 Tottenham 3

I'm not bitter, honest.

Time to get fully smahsed....

Right. Popcorn and Crisps are out. Lagers, Koppaburgs. YouTube viewing lined up:-

Tottenham 5 Leicester City 4
Leicester City 1 Tottenham 6
Tottenham 4 Leicester City 3
Tottenham 6 Leicester City 2
and to finish
Leicester City 2 Tottenham 3

I'm not bitter, honest.

Time to get fully smahsed....
That 1-6 was such a good performance, we were purring at that point, just a bit too little too late that season.

Back