• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Thank F*ck it's finally over OMT (Tottenham v Leeds) ***

Just talking to mate about game and he reminded me that he was very keen on us signing Weston McKennie in January, dodged a bullet there.
I would've been happy with his signing at the time. In fairness, it's only been a few months and it's in a brick Leeds team, plenty of time for him to come good.

I would've been happy with his signing at the time. In fairness, it's only been a few months and it's in a brick Leeds team, plenty of time for him to come good.

I wasn't impressed by him in world cup and could understand why the USA team were so hyped by media.

There's a reason the Leeds fans were chanting "You Fat B***ard" at him, then an hour after the game he's on a train south. They don't like him at all. Good riddance.

Back