• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tennis thread

Dare I say it....Nadal getting knocked out.

Does this mean that Murray can fudging win this!!!!

What a year for Britain if that happens!

Dare I say it....Nadal getting knocked out.

Does this mean that Murray can fudging win this!!!!
What a year for Britain if that happens!

No. Djokovic is now the clear favourite, but Federer is also miles better than Murray so I can't see Murray beating either of them.

Yes, his side of the draw has opened up for him, but I would still back Roger or Novak to beat him in the final. I can see maybe one of those two being knocked out before the semis, but not both, so I'm very confident that one of them will be in the final, and whichever one is will beat whoever they play against, be that Murray or someone else.

Agreed.

The main thing for Murray is winning one slam.

Because Novak and Roger have 19 slams between them they play without fear. Murray would brick his pants in a final with them.

He needs to play a novice finalist to get over the hump with a slam.

Stepanek 1-0 up on sets to Djokovic, proving to be a tricky game for Novak, he can't seem to handle his serve.

Back