• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tennis thread

English making fun of another country's men's tennis. Cute. Come back to me when one of your countrymen has won a slam.

Fred Perry? Give me a break. How about any players that won it since racquet strings stopped being made out of cat gut.

You said come back and I did, you never gave me a time period.

Anyway, well done Heather Watson who is the first woman through to the third round

By the way, I'm sure every tennis discussion inevitably becomes a discussion on fit women tennis players.

Murray against the serving machine today.

To be fair, Karlovic has improved his technique and skills and his groundies are not bad, but if Murray returns well he'll win in straight sets.

I can see Karlovic winning a set on the breaker though.

Murray against the serving machine today.

To be fair, Karlovic has improved his technique and skills and his groundies are not bad, but if Murray returns well he'll win in straight sets.

I can see Karlovic winning a set on the breaker though.

If this comes in I might start betting on your predictions

Sharapova is big nosed frumpy bush pig!

I don't really fancy any tennis players. The closest is probably Sabine Lisicki as she's cute.

maria-sharapova-0001.jpg

:-s

Back