• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

I agree but wonder what teeth issues he can have at his age. Did not have my first filing till i was 28.
Tough to say obviously, but if he grew up in poverty the options are endless.

Absolutely. Good teeth for the majority of the population are a very, very recent phenomenon - and, actually, a reversing phenomenon, as massively sugary/corn syrup-treated foods are actively degrading dental health for the majority of poorer folks who can't afford/take time for sugar-free foods, regular professional cleanings or preventative fillings.

I have friends who are on their fourth root canal at 28. I have a couple myself, and I'm not much older. I'm just lucky I can afford to get them fixed well, is all.

I totally understand if Tanguy has dental problems.

I don't understand what that has to do with wandering around the pitch like a spectacularly lazy pensioner with poor peripheral vision and no Zimmer frame. As far as I'm aware, your teeth don't affect your work ethic.

I'm sure there was some story a long time ago how removing wisdom teeth improved performance (or more likely prevented other issues) and Milan players used to have them removed, even if they had no issues with them.

Edit.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2013/feb/16/milan-lab-premier-league

What with all the injury woes we’ve suffered over the years, perhaps Levy should recruit Jean-Pierre Meersseman to see if he can at least stop our central midfielders from breaking down so frequently!

What with all the injury woes we’ve suffered over the years, perhaps Levy should recruit Jean-Pierre Meersseman to see if he can at least stop our central midfielders from breaking down so frequently!

Meersseman said:
Since our model is deeply rooted in the philosophy, art and science of chiropractic, the medical staff was quite closed to the idea when I first arrived, so I had to fire the medical doctors who did not want to come onboard.

No thanks.

Mate, elderly men with dentures could probably run more than he did against Burnley, or Wolves.

I'm all for not writing people off after their first season - I'm of the opinion that the first-season should always be a write-off, and players should only be judged on their second season (same with managers).

I will forgive atrocious performances in the first year as players adapt to the league, the team, London, etc.

But I will not forgive a lack of effort - and Ndombele's seeming laziness has been absolutely criminal in some of the games he's been in. Puffing out his arse and ambling about after ten minutes? For a man who earns 200k a week?

I will admit that I'm probably biased because I feel like him and Lo Celso struggling was part of the reason Poch lost control at the end - on reflection, I probably blame him for us losing Poch, at least in part.

Yes, dental issues can absolutely increase injury risk and decrease overall health. But his teeth aren't behind his struggles - it seems like his meteorology is.
Man, you obviously haven't had such teeth problems, but I have! And I can tell you it's fudging hell! I had incredible pain in my neck and left arm, migrene and occasionally it was so painful I could hardly move. I went to several doctors, physio therapy and all sorts of stuff, but nothing worked. I also went to a friend who is a osteopath, and he told me to get rid of wisdom teeth, because he had had similar issues himself.
And my word what a relief! Unbelievable! I had suffered so much pain, that I had become "immune" to feel it, apart from when it was really bad. It was a tremendous relief, and I became a new person, and I suddenly had energy, and again I could feel how it is to not be in pain! So if this was his problem, he'll become a new person after he gets rid of that brick!

Man, you obviously haven't had such teeth problems, but I have! And I can tell you it's fudging hell! I had incredible pain in my neck and left arm, migrene and occasionally it was so painful I could hardly move. I went to several doctors, physio therapy and all sorts of stuff, but nothing worked. I also went to a friend who is a osteopath, and he told me to get rid of wisdom teeth, because he had had similar issues himself.
And my word what a relief! Unbelievable! I had suffered so much pain, that I had become "immune" to feel it, apart from when it was really bad. It was a tremendous relief, and I became a new person, and I suddenly had energy, and again I could feel how it is to not be in pain! So if this was his problem, he'll become a new person after he gets rid of that brick!
Did it allow you to get a football at your feet and suddenly run and move normally only for that to come to a sudden halt and allow you to move at walking pace when that football was no longer at your feet?

Did it allow you to get a football at your feet and suddenly run and move normally only for that to come to a sudden halt and allow you to move at walking pace when that football was no longer at your feet?
I know you try to mock this, and dismiss it as flimflam, but I can tell you that when I was concentrating on something, I was able to do pretty much everything without too much pain, but the moment I relaxed or snapped out of my "bubble" I could get tremendous pain and not be able to do even the most basic tasks.
I have no clue about what issues Tanguy has (and neither have anyone else here), so I can't answer for him. There is probably a combination of several things.

I know you try to mock this, and dismiss it as flimflam, but I can tell you that when I was concentrating on something, I was able to do pretty much everything without too much pain, but the moment I relaxed or snapped out of my "bubble" I could get tremendous pain and not be able to do even the most basic tasks.
I have no clue about what issues Tanguy has (and neither have anyone else here), so I can't answer for him. There is probably a combination of several things.
I’ve had quite a lot of shoulder surgery...
but before they knew what was wrong I had a foot massage in Kuala Lumpa
They lady doing it said to me you have an extra bone on your right shoulder - from doing some weird stuff with my feet... couldn’t get further away body wise and she was right
3 years of physio etc... before she said this too

I think it's possible (probable even) that Ndombele has dental issues. I don't think it is those that are stopping him from moving at more than a walking pace off the ball in our team.

I suffer pretty badly with bruxism, grinding your teeth. Took almost 10 years to diagnose.
Everyone from my gp, to a top sports injury doctor, top pga teacher could all tell my there was something wrong, but not what it was.
Eventually a bio mechanic found the problem, I now need to wear a gum shield at night, be mindful of grinding if in a stressful situation and have a sports massage every four weeks.
If I don't do any one of those things my body starts to sieze up. It's amazing what it can affect, everything from concentration to bowel movements and everything in between.

I’ve had quite a lot of shoulder surgery...
but before they knew what was wrong I had a foot massage in Kuala Lumpa
They lady doing it said to me you have an extra bone on your right shoulder - from doing some weird stuff with my feet... couldn’t get further away body wise and she was right
3 years of physio etc... before she said this too
"Feet"

Back