• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Supporting the team tomorrow

The commentators seemed quiet critical of our fans after the scum had equalised. To be fair, judging by my stream it sounded great for the first 30 mins and then went quiet. Especially when news of Arsenals winner came through, it seemed the crowd were going through the motions.

For a spell of 5/10 minutes, after the news of Albion's 2nd, it was as good as anything I'd heard at WHL for a long time. I think it was only natural that it went a little flat in the 2nd half. We all hoped for an equaliser, but you knew deep down that this is Spurs, we dont get fairlytale endings

I don't really remember much of the game due to the amount I drank before but after we scored and news filtered about the scum there was a buzz around the ground. I think the fans did well, and it seems that the players also did their job! Just a shame that we couldn't get a win against Villa (of all teams) and seal the deal.

As others have posted previously. What is it about matchday trains and TFL? Seems a regular occurence. The Fat Controller, whoever he is must surely be a Goon. What happened at Seven Sisters and why was it still closed after the match? They had hours to fix whatever the problem was. Then on way back WHL Station seemed to be experiencing long delays. I had a couple of pints in Valentinos before heading round to WHL Station, met a load of Spurs fans coming back out of it saying they were going to bus it. I thought good idea and hopped on the bus just outside - W3. Mistake - tour of North London, including Ally Pally. 45 mins later get to Finsbury Park, absolutely dying for a pee!

Transport links simply have to improve drastically to cope with 60,000.

Just thought I'd share. Should I copy Boris in?

:D

Last edited:
Back