• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Supporting the team tomorrow

I think the atmosphere will be electric today, will definitely know the scores from the other games and I just hope we for once get the rub of the green as well as a decent refereeing performance (or am I asking for too much )

C.O.Y.S. To Dare is to Do

I've said this for a while now, that this game should be absolutely buzzing tomorrow. We have the possibility of finishing 3rd above our biggest rivals and possibly making them miss out on the champions league.
I will be very dissapointed if the stewards keep on making us sit down as well. Usually they leave us alone for the big games. Park Lane, you are right the atmosphere makes a huge impact on playing performance in my opinion, so I expect 100% from us, the fans, tomorrow.

the Sun is shining, hopefully it's shining on us come 5:45 - got a good feeling today, COYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant tell you how desperate i am to go to this game, planned it the day the fixtures came out, but i couldnt get a ticket.

For all that are going, enjoy it...c*nts ;)

I cant tell you how desperate i am to go to this game, planned it the day the fixtures came out, but i couldnt get a ticket.

For all that are going, enjoy it...c*nts ;)

Try calling the club this morning. Might get some late returns on the ticket exchange or something.

4.45pm you mean, dont forget its a 3pm ko not 4pm matey, dont be in the pub and miss it haha

Lol could have sworn it was a 4 kick off !

Edit : and now there's signal failure at TH - not off to the best of starts!

No trains to white hart lane today, on route to tottenham hale

Last edited:
No scores on the jumbotron apparently...I think that's good. And given that WHL is pretty much a dead zone for phones, hopefully it will be all focus on Spurs.

People will do what they did before mobile phones had internet and stuff.... Portable radios. Someone in the crowd will know the scores

Diverted trains because of engineering work between London Liverpool Street and Tottenham Hale

On Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 May 2012, Greater Anglia services between London Liverpool Street and Cambridge, Hertford East and Stansted Airport are diverted between London Liverpool Street and Tottenham Hale and will not call at Bethnal Green, Cambridge Heath, London Fields, Hackney Downs and Clapton.

50 minutes and still no closer to seven sisters

Id advise you to get the tube if you can!

Oh how I don't miss working in London! Trains to seven sisters are so bad it hurts me still to think of all the years I had to get replacement buses!!

Well, I was going to Seven Sisters, until the bloody station was closed because of a power failure! Got off at Kings Cross to be to Liverpool Street, only to find trains were terminating a Moorgate because of a signal failure! Walk to Liverpool Street and now a minute off departure for Northumberland Park. Looks like my boozing will be limited to a couple of bottles in the ground. It's all a conspiracy to stop us getting there in time to support the team. Conspiracy I tell you.

The commentators seemed quiet critical of our fans after the scum had equalised. To be fair, judging by my stream it sounded great for the first 30 mins and then went quiet. Especially when news of Arsenals winner came through, it seemed the crowd were going through the motions.

It was weird at FT, were 4th for the second time in PL history and everybody was simply so deflated, walking to the car was quiet, very surreal..

We blew it bigtime this year

Back