• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Superspur vs Leicester OMT: The Sequel ***

Dembele for Carroll at half time please Poch. Be brave. Like so many matches we dominate, but do we create genuine chances? Worrying. They'll get stronger in the second half. We should take the initiative and get dembele on who can drive through their defence and commit players. Tippy tappy is so easy to defend against.

I think it will happen but we cannot be sure Moussa's ready for 45 minutes of this just yet. I'd say closer to 20-25. But I think that change will be made.

I'd like Dembele on for Carroll.Think he can carry the ball into dangerous positions in front of Leicester's penalty box.

Edit: just saw GrimsbyYid's post now. Agree with everything there.

Been watching on my phone so I haven't had a chance to see opinions on here yet.

I think we've done a good job of playing football despite their desperate attempts to ensure no football was played whatsoever.

If the red knew where his balls or his cards were we'd probably only have to play the 2nd half against 9 or 10 Div1 thugs.

They are certainly cynicism dressed up in 'romance'...Mahrez has a dislikable side and he isn't afraid to flaunt it.

Phuck it, we need a goal, bring on Son for Walker. The full backs have not been delivering well enough, Davies is 90% of a good player but that 10% hesitation makes him ineffective

Carroll has done well enough but we need a Moose to turn the game. I'd also be tempted with a Son at some point (not sure who I'd replace though!).

I think it will happen but we cannot be sure Moussa's ready for 45 minutes of this just yet. I'd say closer to 20-25. But I think that change will be made.

Yeah, but how fine a line is it between tiring Mousa out and sending him on without enough time to influence the game? I think we need to take the risk and get him on as early as possible: with Liverpool v Arse, Everton v City and United's draw yesterday, we have a chance to gain some ground on the title challengers (Leicester included) and put some real space between us and our top four competitors with a win today. I think caution isn't our wisest course of action here.

What is it about baldy refs, they all look incompetent? This fudgeer has a Leicester penalty in him for sure.

I don't like the way they're taking it in turns to knock Alli around. The ref must nab someone soon.
Trouble with that brickbag is he's the kind of ref that lets them get away with it all half then will book the first bad tackle in the 2nd. Once he's done that he'll immediately card our next foul no matter how innocuous.

They've just shown the average 1st half positions. Only Chatbrick spent any time in our half at all.

I don't see what Carroll brings to the team, but I will support him while he wears the jersey.
He brings the Tippy to Vertonghen's Tappy. Tip Tap, to you Sir Lionheart, Tip Tap, no no no I must insist,to you Dear Heart, Tip Tap no I really must defer to you Oh Sainted One...

I think we have created decent attacking positions but we are really lacking some composure and quality when we get there. Unfortunately Lamela has been extremely ponderous when in good positions tonight.

Harry needs to relax and keep playing it simple. He's looking frustrated to me, not sure I've seen that before. Needs to keep doing what he does and not start taking on too much.

Like everyone else would hope to see Dembele on for Carroll. We need to watch out for massive route one style tactics. Our back 4, and Walker especially got caught under the ball a few times there. I feel we are more likely to win but IRS a hard match. They are a good side with combative and difficult tactics.

Back