• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Superspur vs Leicester OMT: The Sequel ***

This is a must-win match for us if we want to stay in the title race. We are now 6 points behind first placed Arsenal and 4 points behind 2nd place-Leicester. With Leicester being our direct rival in the top 4 race now, we have to beat them. And Pochettino has to win this match to prove he did the right thing by resting many of our regulars against them in the FA Cup on Sunday.

This is a must-win match for us if we want to stay in the title race. We are now 6 points behind first placed Arsenal and 4 points behind 2nd place-Leicester. With Leicester being our direct rival in the top 4 race now, we have to beat them. And Pochettino has to win this match to prove he did the right thing by resting many of our regulars against them in the FA Cup on Sunday.

I would agree that. Also the fact United dropped points and West Ham closed the gap makes this just as important we win tonight. If many dont agree with it being a must-win, then it defintely 100% a must-not-lose

THFC team: Lloris (c), Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies; Carroll, Dier; Lamela, Eriksen, Alli; Kane

Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Wimmer, Rose, Dembele, Onomah, Son

City: Schmeichel, Simpson, Morgan ©, Huth, Fuchs, Mahrez, Kanté, Drinkwater, Albrighton, Okazaki, Vardy

Don't like Carroll starting ahead of Dembele in midfield. We badly lacking experience in midfield now. Carroll makes too many mistakes. Let's hope Leicester won't take advantage of that.

I think Kane, Alli and Lamela will be our key players in the match. We have to make use of any goal scoring chance to win this match. Hope we will turn up with the right mentality and get the all-important win.

Don't like Carroll starting ahead of Dembele in midfield. We badly lacking experience in midfield now. Carroll makes too many mistakes. Let's hope Leicester won't take advantage of that.

I think Kane, Alli and Lamela will be our key players in the match. We have to make use of any goal scoring chance to win this match. Hope we will turn up with the right mentality and get the all-important win.

If we want Dembele in there for the rest of the season, then it makes sense not to rush him back from injury. I reckon he'll start v Sunderland.

Slightly worried tonight. Hope he starts lamela left to cover davies for Marhez and I hope carroll has a good game. Would have gone with MOUSSA but what I like is that all players have to win back a shirt regardless of status

Feel nervous already ! Performance is not really important as long as we win ! Hope we will get the all-important 3 points !

I'm all for the diagonal ball now and then but every other pass from the back is stupid.

Back