• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Fingers-crossed1.jpg

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Serious question - are we weaker or stronger after this window?

We are different. A different team, make-up, shape and tactics. We will have to wait and see. But I think we are potentially an exciting work in progress.

Come on Arc - cheer up. You never really believed we were going to make a marque signing did you? I thought you could see through all the BS on here and the ITKs.

Remember who we are ffs.

Dafuq is going on????

After finishing forth last year and missing out on CL to the team that finished sixth, and one point behind the team that finished third, the BBC and SSN have decided that we haven't suffered enough! :eek:

A couple of people working late at the BBC and decided to have a giggle?

If we're actually pulling this one off, this has got to go down as the most epic deadline day ever! :D

Quite possibly, but I'm Anglicising and spelling it correctly. Sigurddson, Adebayour, Tanio, Zakora etc are just as wrong as spelling them Smith, Edwards, Gedetnbed and Monkeynipples. It frustrates the hell out of me.

I'd be happy if everyone knew the difference between Jermain (Defoe) and Jermaine (Jenas).

It's not like they're a pair of new signings, is it?

If the deal with Moutinho fall because he want too much money, then I'm happy with the club's decision. Actually feel a certain pride in that we are not living beyond our means, and is an economical healthy club.

How much did Garcia cost City?

Transfer window open for what? 3 months? And we need to ask for an extension? Obviously hope he signs but it shouldn't be allowed.

I don't believe any of this. If you can't get it done by midnight you aren't getting it done by 1am. Someone at SSN or whomever is on a wind up.

One more thing, I wonder if we'll ever have a starting eleven where every Spurs fan can spell every players name correctly - especially when they claim to be a big fan of that particular player.

If it's not Zakora it's Sigurddson, whoever that is.

I also want to know when we'll sign Adebayor, not this Adebayour imposter.

Sigurdsson.

Easy.

its Sigurðsson ;)

Just like United play till they get a winner at OT, the transfer window stays open till Levy's done.

SSN have not reported this extension.

Even if we do sign him, we've no backup for him. Disaster window.

;)

Back