• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
akqayid ‏@akqayid
Not sure how this is going to go down but someone just told me that... 'Its a cluster fudge of a shambles at your place at the moment mate'

40493_pro.jpg

akqayid ‏@akqayid
Not sure how this is going to go down but someone just told me that... 'Its a cluster fudge of a shambles at your place at the moment mate'

Probably refering to the rats and rodents that are currently flat sharing with him in his 1 bedroom bungalow in East Ham.

@Alpha_Male_1: Im hearing rumblings that Damaio is a done deal. He has passed his medical and all what's left to do is how the fee will be paid

@Alpha_Male_1 is a wum.....

tacoted this yesterday,Daniel Arundel‏@Alpha_Male_1

Around 6pm today Damiao will be announced.

Then sat back & laughed when everyone called him a ****.

Joe Theuma @JTGozo
SkyItalia: Only offer for Uruguay's G. Ramirez from #THFC. €16m + add-ons. €1.8m a year contract. Interest but no bid from #LFC

And if it doesn't rain, the sun will shine - maybe.

Mr Gogolak is back!

Are there any competent ball-retaining midfielders in Croatia nowadays, i.e. the next Modric

Or anywhere else for that matter

There must be loads for sub £15m that are due to be the next big thing?

Mr Gogolak is back!

Are there any competent ball-retaining midfielders in Croatia nowadays, i.e. the next Modric

Or anywhere else for that matter

There must be loads for sub £15m that are due to be the next big thing?

Josep Alenic ;)

Does the transfer window shut on monday this time round as friday is the 31st ?

"The window will remain open until 23:00 BST on 31 August 2012"

Good as I'm off to Munich at 6am that day, I can hopefully ignore all the proceedings in a drunken haze.

The dire striker situation makes me think that something big is afoot. otherwise there must be something seriously wrong with Levy.

Back