• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wouldnt even give him 'pretty decent' technical ability...that kind of level you would reserve for guys that are just below good technical ability...and fletcher hasnt come across like that mainly cause an attack doesnt always maintain the same momentum most of the time when he receives the ball....dont get me wrong...he isnt the equivalent of a brick walll that applies the laws of physics of equal reaction when you pass it the ball....he just isnt the kind of technical ability i would make a case to say that its one of his "qualities"

all that means in short is that hie technical ability is average IMO

Fair enough, Im always quite impressed that he stands out as a lot better than expected.

Carroll's ex agent isnt happy on twitter

adknza

Jeez thats pretty extreme, batters woman is a big statement.

Me thinks this forum isn't the only place I will see this story.

Goal.com (@goal_intl)
31/7/12 12:37 AM
OFFICIAL: #Twente have signed Luc #Castaignos from #Inter for reported €6 million. Story in full to follow.

another decent striker gone elsewhere

fcuk strikers..4-6-0

If you look at the players Allardyce signs and the deals that fall through there is definitely something not right.

Looks like West Ham and Liverpool have agreed a deal for Carroll, let's see what the player decides then.

Cazorla and Sahin to Arse both close to completion according to the tacoterers

great news[-(

If you look at the players Allardyce signs and the deals that fall through there is definitely something not right.

Looks like West Ham and Liverpool have agreed a deal for Carroll, let's see what the player decides then.

I thought it was widely known that BFS is the dodgiest manager around, even more dodgy than Harry was

from Kumb....

Liverpool are reported to have accepted West Ham's loan offer for £35million striker Andy Carroll.

News breaking in the last few minutes suggests that the Gateshead-born England striker is set to move to the Boleyn Ground for the entirety of the 2012/13 season after the Merseysiders agreed to accept United's £2million offer.

A further £17million will follow to make the deal permanent should West Ham retain their Premier League place - as reported here on KUMB.com last week.

Carroll- whose agent Mark Curtis also represents Sam Allardyce, Kevin Nolan and James Tomkins - cost Liverpool £35million when they signed the 23-year-old from Saudi Sportswashing Machine just 18 months ago.

from Kumb....

Liverpool are reported to have accepted West Ham's loan offer for £35million striker Andy Carroll.

News breaking in the last few minutes suggests that the Gateshead-born England striker is set to move to the Boleyn Ground for the entirety of the 2012/13 season after the Merseysiders agreed to accept United's £2million offer.

A further £17million will follow to make the deal permanent should West Ham retain their Premier League place - as reported here on KUMB.com last week.

Carroll- whose agent Mark Curtis also represents Sam Allardyce, Kevin Nolan and James Tomkins - cost Liverpool £35million when they signed the 23-year-old from Saudi Sportswashing Machine just 18 months ago.

Spend a year or two at West Ham, then another move to line his agent's pockets.

Don't understand the Pressure is on cos of winning play offs and huge wage bill. surely pressure is off cos now they CAN afford the wages?

Here is another one for you

In the last 3 PL seasons, Spurs have scored 1.58 goals per game that Bale has started & 1.84 goals per game when he hasn't started

:-"

come on man, don't play dumb.

give us the context then it's meaningful.

i would say Bale easily started 75+% of those games, so that's a decent sample size, but the much smaller remainder? could easily be non-representative of the norm; a couple 4-1s and 3-2s and hey presto, we score more when Bale's not in the team.

C-.

Back