• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cant believe people dont rate gylfi in terms of a good signing! 22 years old, premiership goal scorer of about 1 in 3 last season and will only get better with better players around him!

What were you expecting? Played for Reading, Played for Swansea, must be brick and not good enough for top team

interesting how many here have not watched Sigurdsson on regular basis. He has one of the best right foots in the league. He almost everytime hits the target and did this on regular basis with both Reading and Swansea.

I also repeat, BETTER than Gudjohnsen at his age, and he was no slob...

2:27:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdFpMd67BTE

JJetset cracks me up. First he is vetting other ITK posts, and now he is holding Q&A sessions

To be honest he hasn't really confirmed much there despite all the questions..

Vertonghen should be OK
Doesn't know about takeover/investment
Modric will go to highest bidder
New manager is all done. (it's def not Martinez)
Sturridge unlikely even though he prefers London to Liverpool

Cant believe people dont rate gylfi in terms of a good signing! 22 years old, premiership goal scorer of about 1 in 3 last season and will only get better with better players around him!

What I dont understand is why half the board is on first name terms with him now, anyway.....

He scores some goals, so did Bent, we sold bent....He wont automatically become a better player with a better team around him. Sometimes a player fits into a system and a way a team plays. I watched him for Swansea a few times last season and nearly every time he got the ball it was a lump at goal. When he didnt have the ball he did virtually nothing. I've never seen a player so lost unless he is standing about 20 yds out. Why do you think Liverpool want him ?

Vert = 5
Gylfi = 5

Both young, both highly-rated, both comfortable on the ball. Vertonghen's got the potential to run the Spurs defence for years, while Gylfi brings some Genuine Viking Spirit back into the side.

Eidur+Gudjohnsen.jpg

Playing with one up top, we need goals from the wings and midfield, plus having a late runner with a genuine goal threat will help split defences.

people who don't want sigurdsson are retarded. he's a freak! and would destroy it in our style of play. especially if we can keep hold of modders to create him chances.

sigurdsson 4.5
verts 3.5

What I dont understand is why half the board is on first name terms with him now, anyway.....

He scores some goals, so did Bent, we sold bent....He wont automatically become a better player with a better team around him. Sometimes a player fits into a system and a way a team plays. I watched him for Swansea a few times last season and nearly every time he got the ball it was a lump at goal. When he didnt have the ball he did virtually nothing. I've never seen a player so lost unless he is standing about 20 yds out. Why do you think Liverpool want him ?

what is your problem with Gylfi anyway, arent you impressed that he was Swansea's player of the month for March??????? What more do you need to be convinced

Complimentary youtube video which means we must buy

[video=youtube;OjeJwnMJ6YY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjeJwnMJ6YY[/video]

Back