• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is a Redknapp thread for this brick, its bad enough we have to read the ITK brick let alone brick about Redknapp.

Redknapp stuff in the ITK thread is like getting a little sprinkling of brick in your bowl of vomit.

AVB and Vertonghen at training ground today.

Modric to Real Madrid for ?31 million.

Broomfield going, but also staying.

How I miss this site when it is not here. Clearly that is not ITK, but I just thought I'd say it anyway.

Soooo...

How close is vertonghen? :p

How many percentage points does the signature of an Ajax director merit?

There should be a scale for signings and how far along they are.

Some of the steps in random order:

Mentioned in media by agent
Scouted
Shortlisted as potential target
Enquired about
Bid made
Negotiations
Personal terms agreed
Medical
Spotted at airport
Confirmed by random twitter ITK
Confirmed by OS
Confirmed by POTL
amd many more

could it be that the manager delay is because the club want to sell Modric beforethe new manager walks in???

big plotting again from Levy????

or just the usual manager search/choice incompetence from Levy?????.....you know what? Levy wasnt even that keen on Redknapp. iirc it was Paul Kemsley, a then Spurs director who always pushed hard for Redknapp, mostly when Jol was about to be sacked

come on little bald dictator, put us out of misery

I can believe this especially if the BEKO rumours are true

Trabzonspor claim Yilmaz offers

Turks say Spurs and Fulham want striker

Last Updated: June 20, 2012 6:38pm

Turkish international Yilmaz is set to leave the club this summer and a battle is ensuing to land the 26-year-old.

His father has been quoted as suggesting that a move to England is his preference and claimed Manchester United, Arsenal and also West Ham are keen.

But now his club Trabzonspor have revealed they have received bids and are now waiting for the player to conclude a deal with the club he would prefer to join.

"We have a roadmap for this and we want this done," president Sadri Sener said.

"Lazio, Tottenham and Fulham want him and we shall now see."

Decision

Trabzonspor are hoping the player will make a decision before the end of the week.

"I dream of a big European club," said the Turkish international.

"I have talked with the technical staff and president Sener and I told them that my dream is to grow as a player.

"We talked for a long time and everything was calm, like a child turning to his father.

"We will soon know my future and I hope it will be a good club where I play, but I do say thanks to everyone at Trabzonspor."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7830771/Trabzonspor-claim-Yilmaz-offers

So, supposedly Vertonghen has finally put pen to paper according to Belgian media. Nothing had been signed before, Spurs/Ajax fudging about on the fee. Inter we're interested in signing him (no shocker there). I still refuse to jig until he's holding up the Spurs shirt and smiling.

So we've lost 200 pages?

Is the Turkish striker any good?

doesn?t sound very convincing, according to wikipedia he has just recently found scoring form, pretty poor record before last year. the guy is 26 years old, got his first cap for turkey in 2011.

Back