• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
who is Andre Mitrovski???? a twitter nobody?

Probably? I dont believe the "ITK" i post on here... Just posting all the twitter guff i see. Some of it is laughable, like Agent_ITK

This Andre fella probably reads itk and posts it as his own... Sure alot of that goes on

Remy is all set to sign! But Redknapp will have the final say. Adebayor, Remy, Damiao (2 of those 3 will join) -- Andre Mitrovski (@AaronLennon10)

RUMOUR : Jermain Defoe could be on his way to Saudi Sportswashing Machine with Demba Ba coming the opposite way. -- Andre Mitrovski (@AaronLennon10)

Don't these two almost contradict each other or is it just me mis-reading them? Good scattergun ITKing

If you're confident of 2 out of 3 from Ade, Remy and Leandro why would you even be interested in someone like Ba???

Why couldn't we get all 3 of Remy, Ade, Leandro? They are all different players. Remy wouldn't be the one to lead the line anyway, be more of competition for Lennon or even Bale in my opinion.

so we are in for Leandro, Ade, Remy, Ba, Vukusic, De Jong to freshen up our front line....throw enough darts and surely one or two will hit the bullseye

From SC

i suppose i should have posted this yesterday but i have some ITK regarding Rednapp and the England thing. I play football mid week with a lad, a spurs fan that knows a senior coach at Spurs... an in-law of his. Rednapp was gutted, like down on the floor gutted that he didn't get the England job, he was utterly convinced. He had told many people at spurs he was off and had tapped up both Ferdinand and Clive Allen for England. They were then also devastated. From around Feb to April, Rednapp was hardly on the training ground, there was very little contact with coaches and players. Very little in the way of motivation and lots of players raised issues with coaches and sourt conversations with Levy regarding lack of rotation, favouritism and general direction the team was going in (unconfirmed if any did speak to Levy).
The treatment of Sandro especially was talked about; Scott parker carriyng an injury was played time and time again and only when he was finnally broken was Sandro played (and played well) but he was then instantly taken out again for the FA cup semi for a partially fit Parker. Corluka isn't just sour grapes it seems.
As soon as Roy got the England job rednapp was all of a sudden more visibile and busy around training. More interaction, more vocal more, interested.

I have no doubt what i'm told came from who it was reportedly said by and that this person is senior enough to know what he knows.

Who else fears the alleged Vertoghen deal is taking too long to materialise with the imminent 'Ajax Spurs Talks Collapse' ssn headlines looming over Sunday morning?

Suuuuuch gonad*s.

Rednapp was gutted, like down on the floor gutted that he didn't get the England job, he was utterly convinced.

As soon as Roy got the England job rednapp was all of a sudden more visibile and busy around training. More interaction, more vocal more, interested.

So which is it??? He was literally hugging the touchline in fetal position while shouting instructions in training sessions?

The simple ITK formula:

1) At the pub throwing darts/playing football/playing golf, meeting up with my mate
2) Mate's uncle's step-daughter is dating the son of one of the senior figures... (all interchangeable)
3) They're privy to this information and have shared it with me, but since THEY'RE the source, I cannot be held accountable
4) Describe something we either a) already knew, or b) state the only possible outcomes as if they were a secret (negotiations have hit the rocks, so deal could be done in a week or could be done today)
5) Contradict yourself and possess the spelling and grammar of an asshole

I wonder if Gaitan will leave Benfica this summer. They've just signed winger Ola John for ?ú8,000,000.

Michael Owen's new brochure apparently.

michael-owen-2012-brochure.jpg

One thing I admire is that he is turning down CL football and higher wages in order to improve himself as a footballer.

Vertonghen seems like the kind of guy we need in the squad.

Back