• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I watched it a week ago or whenever it was first posted.

My point was about his versatility, I think we agree.

I haven't seen enough of him to disagree with you about what his best position is.

I want a player like him because it would give us real options and quality on the bench. Last season we looked a lot worse with just one injury to one of our attacking players, someone like Cazorla coming in could change that.

lol yeah I think we are on the same page too. hehe

Sky Sports News just showed Modric staying at Spurs Lodge for little over an hour, then leaving without changing.

Getting ready for the tour? None of the internationals are officially back this week are they? Everyone is going to be cleaning out there lockers with the move happening when we get back from the US surely?

Getting ready for the tour? None of the internationals are officially back this week are they? Everyone is going to be cleaning out there lockers with the move happening when we get back from the US surely?

Wookie, mate - prepare for the inevitable headline. It's over

What we should hope for right now is a suitable replacement

lol clutching at straws mate?

Sayonara, ratface.

But he loves chicken badge, he wants to stay really. It's the sneaky Croatians trying to get their money, I'm SURE it is! Couldn't give a fudge either way to be honest. Ledders is retired, we've got a new manager... It's a changing of the guards and I actually feel that, as good as Modric is, it is actually a position that we can mitigate far better than we did Berbs or Carrick.

All of those on Euro 2012 duty reported back today.

Everyone else was out training, expect for Luka who fudged off after an hour.

in AVB's system Lennon as a winger is redundant. Has Lennon got enough goals and assists to play in the 3 behind the 1 striker in a 4231 or as part of a front 3 if we go 433.

Cazorla can play effectively in both those systems

If Walcott can be effective in a 433 then Lennon won't disappoint us either.

Back