• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sky Sports "understand" Arsenal agreed a fee with Caen for Niang & a day later, Caen president says club has rejected bid. Good old @SkySports

[h=1]Steven Nzonzi asks to leave Blackburn Rovers[/h]
Midfielder Steven Nzonzi has asked to leave Blackburn Rovers following their relegation from the Premier League, manager Steve Kean has confirmed.
The 23-year-old joined Blackburn from French club Amiens in 2009 and has played 97 games in his three years at Ewood Park, scoring five goals.
"He's asked for a transfer, hence why he never went to [the training camp in] Austria," he told BBC Radio Lancashire.
"He doesn't want to play for the club any longer."
The Scot continued: "I had two meetings with his father and he wants to play elsewhere.
"We'll be listening to offers, but as it stands, he remains under contract and we haven't had any offers at all."
Nzonzi signed a five-year contract in August 2010, soon after winning the player of the year award in his first season with the club.
Nigerian striker Yakubu has already left the club to move to China, while Junior Hoilett is expected to depart after reaching the end of his contract.
"I think we'll lose one or two. That will be natural," Kean continued. "Yakubu called me the other day and was very thankful to the club, the staff and the fans for making his stay welcome.
"It was a nice touch. Unfortunately he's left the club because he managed to have a big impact last year.
"Junior is out of contract. We made him an incredible offer but he's decided to go and speak to other clubs.
"What we're doing is bringing in players like Nuno Gomes, Danny Murphy and Leon Best. We'll continue to try and hold on to the majority of our squad.
"It will be natural that we might lose one or two, but it won't be six or seven that we're going to be losing. We're not actively trying to move anybody on."

Good player IMO, Vieira-like - wouldnt be disappointed if we went in for him as a squad buy

More interestingly. Who knew that Nuno Gomes would end up in the Championship with Blackburn one day! I'd have retired!

so, cheatski have signed Hazard, Marin, about to sign Oscar, already have Mata, and now i read a report that Shaktar Donetsk have turned down a 34 mill euro bid for Willian, another attacking midfielder

wtf is going on

so, cheatski have signed Hazard, Marin, about to sign Oscar, already have Mata, and now i read a report that Shaktar Donetsk have turned down a 34 mill euro bid for Willian, another attacking midfielder

wtf is going on

They're scared Saudi Sportswashing Machine might finish above them again!!

wtf is going on

Roman is finally in charge of the team now he has his perfect puppet there - gonna be a funny old circus i think the next year or two

wtf is going on

and trying for Victor Moses too, I think they need another midfielder they only currently have 16 on the books..

absolutely pathetic and ridiculous, they dont earn this money through the club, how is it right...

and trying for Victor Moses too, I think they need another midfielder they only currently have 16 on the books..

absolutely pathetic and ridiculous, they dont earn this money through the club, how is it right...

yep, unbelievable

Back