• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm assuming VDV/JD will be on US tour at this point?

Defoe's move to Reading might do through before then.

More importantly, neither can play as the lone forward in AVB's 4-3-3 formation (though saying that Rafa did a great job filling in there against Villa the season before last IIRC).

If we can't get Ade sorted before we fly out on Saturday, Obika might be the best/only #9 we have.

More importantly, neither can play as the lone forward in AVB's 4-3-3 formation (though saying that Rafa did a great job filling in there against Villa the season before last IIRC).

If we can't get Ade sorted before we fly out on Saturday, Obika might be the best/only #9 we have.

This stage of pre-season is more about fitness (and earning brick loads of money) than anything. I would imagine that we will not be too wedded to a formation or even playing first team players right now but if he does want to play with a front three, I think that Kane or Defoe is the most likely to play there.

Should've gotten Mido back, looks in tip top condition these days

midoqz.jpg

Should've gotten Mido back, looks in tip top condition these days

midoqz.jpg

Fantastic! I'm not quite as ashamed anymore...slightly bigger belly for sure (me that is)...still managed to nail a drop volley on the far post yesterday from 10 yards out, tight left hand side of the box into the far corner!!!!!

The move to reading that their manager said was never going to happen?

Fantastic! I'm not quite as ashamed anymore...slightly bigger belly for sure (me that is)...still managed to nail a drop volley on the far post yesterday from 10 yards out, tight left hand side of the box into the far corner!!!!!

that is brilliant! Who does he play for now? I reckon he would still do a job for us. Loved Mido. such a player (not footballer).

But gutter boy refuses to accept it

There's been ITK later that he has been talking to them. It's all about what you want to believe. Right now there's no way of knowing what the truth is.

Will be interesting to see who goes to the US.

There's been ITK later that he has been talking to them. It's all about what you want to believe. Right now there's no way of knowing what the truth is.

Will be interesting to see who goes to the US.

Or if your thick/gullible enough to believe itk's!!! Unless an ITK is Brendan Rodgers he don't know.

Back