• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I was watching Spain v Portugal I thought great football yes, tactically interesting yes, exciting no, I just dont think that players like Gio are suited to the prem.

I couldn't believe it when we signed him from Barca. Shame his attitude never matched his ability.

interestingly enough, Icelandic daily newspaper Morgunbladid seems dead certain that AVB is the new Tottenham manager and Sigurdsson is his first buy

Who Atlanta Yid
Date 29th June
Site COYS

I have been told that all a very excited buy the move
AVB has clear idea of what he want's for the team and Levy is over the moon that he is coming.
All on the up and up he also told me that he would have more on in coming player soon.
Also told me not to tell anybody about this but just couldn't help myself

COYS!!!

I just scared the hell out of the dog now with my burst of laughter.
Made my day.

Ben:

Topic: Something more than transfers Avb going on

A few directors not taking holidays at moment at the club as need to tie things up.

I think ground and takeover thing clearly must be happening don't need all these people around just for a new manager and players

Main directors saying loads to tie up just seems certain is more than new manager

2+Merlin,+Green+Lawn+Cemetery,+Franklin+Co.,+OH+January+31,+2011+(129).jpg

Right, so he is the one up the tree at the training ground. But is he accurate or clueless?

Seems like a stalker to me. He's been on holiday in Vegas the last two years same time some of our players are there. Obviously hangs around outside Spurs offices a lot.

It is a bit weird though to base your holidays on when and where our players are going. Freak might have been a bit too strong.

Blackburn have signed Danny Murphy.
Bolton have signed Keith Andrews.
Reading have signed Danny Guthrie.

All the top talent is being snapped up. Get a move on Levy!

West Ham United have confirmed that Freddie Sears has left the club by mutual consent.

They have also reportedly offered Seedorf a contract.

West Ham United have confirmed that Freddie Sears has left the club by mutual consent.

They have also reportedly offered Seedorf a contract.

Ahhhh naaaaa maaaayte, not Freedy fudgein' Sears!?

The brick little runt whom they said was 'the next Michael Owen'

I fudging love West Ham fans - it's just pure comedy all day long :ross:

From whufc.com:

Striker Sears, a product of West Ham's famed youth Academy, has been at the Boleyn Ground since the age of eleven and after a prolific journey through the ranks, progressed into the Hammers' first team.

Sears has made 58 appearances, scoring three goals in all competitions for the Hammers, in between loan spells at S****horpe United, Crystal Palace, Coventry City and Colchester United.

Prolific he ain't.

Who BEN
Date 29th June
Site FTL

Something more than transfers Avb going on

A few directors not taking holidays at moment at the club as need to tie things up.

I think ground and takeover thing clearly must be happening don't need all these people around just for a new manager and players

Alan brazil said on talk sport he's got a contact that's got news about spurs that will blow your socks of , any one no what it is

Who BEN
Date 29th June
Site FTL

Something more than transfers Avb going on

Alan brazil said on talk sport he's got a contact that's got news about spurs that will blow your socks of , any one no what it is

I'm sure he still won't get a permit.

Back