• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha yeah was talking about Boxing Day, when we beat them 2-1, VDV double, his second was a beautifully worked counter attack

Spurs and Liverpool interested in Affelay, the player wants to speak to Barca to sort out his future

talksport

Thing is, we sort of played that type of thing against Aston Villa when Defoe got sent off and for me that was one of, if not VDV's best ever game in a Spurs shirt.

I think that there is a difference between doing it for half a game and choosing to line up like that week in week out.

Is there a thread for charlie now it's official? Think I may have done one when he left on loan but can't be bothered to fish it back up...

Edit: Found it, wasn't too much hassle...

update re Sigurðsson

wages are much lower then those figures that are in the media

if my source is correct, then the Liverpool offer was really laughable

update re Sigurðsson

wages are much lower then those figures that are in the media

if my source is correct, then the Liverpool offer was really laughable

Swansea offered 20k, Liverpool 30k, Spurs 45k

am i close????

Adrien Silva linked strongly with FC Porto, plays in the Moutinho position

Moutinho on his way??

With Sigurdsson looking all but done, I'm interested to know what else we have in store for the window. Striker next please.

Another central midfielder no doubt. We'll be playing a dm and 2 cms. Our only real options for those 2 cm spots are Huddlestone, Sigurdsson and Modric.

also, cant really see the sence with Liverpool offering 8m for a player and then offering 30k... think there are loads of people at Liverpool getting too much money for nothing, and the overall wages are through the roof

also, cant really see the sence with Liverpool offering 8m for a player and then offering 30k... think there are loads of people at Liverpool getting too much money for nothing, and the overall wages are through the roof

Well Dogleash would have offered 23M +100K in wages, hence he has been fired.

It will interesting to see Pool's transfer dealings, looking at Martinez/Rodgers (are they the only one's confirmed as having interviewed?), may indicate the owners wanting a young manager, but may also a manager who they have a little more control over, to cut back on stupid buys and wages.

correct

very strange they would offer such an amount. Im surprised they havent matched the Spurs offer of 45k a week. 50% increase, but like you say, they have plenty of players on that and on more.

Thats part of the problem i guess. They are so overloaded in midfield that actually the owners probably feel that Gylfi is not that much of a priority so after adding all the figures together, 8 mill plus 30k a week is the best they could come up with.

Who: Paulo G
When: 29th June
Where: COYS

Re: Townsend

Just had a chat with a Birmingham City board member, he says they have a very good relationship with Levy and have been offered Townsend on loan again for next season

Who Atlanta Yid
Date 29th June
Site COYS

I have been told that all a very excited buy the move
AVB has clear idea of what he want's for the team and Levy is over the moon that he is coming.
All on the up and up he also told me that he would have more on in coming player soon.
Also told me not to tell anybody about this but just couldn't help myself

COYS!!!

I think the main issue with both Gallas and King for AVB is their lack of pace.

Honestly I think both still have the pace and especially the smarts to play the role - I believe its more a case of reliability being an issue.

King is our longest serving player, captain, arguably BEST player - he will be on good money.

Gallas has won the lot and came on a free, he will be on good money.

Neither (at this point) can be relied upon to put together half a season between them. Expensive, unrealiable - simple as that IMO

Who Atlanta Yid
Date 29th June
Site COYS

I have been told that all a very excited buy the move
AVB has clear idea of what he want's for the team and Levy is over the moon that he is coming.
All on the up and up he also told me that he would have more on in coming player soon.
Also told me not to tell anybody about this but just couldn't help myself

COYS!!!

=D>

Back