• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barca already have Xavi in Modric's position.

But then Madrid already have Alonso in Modric's position.

Xavi is 32 Modric is 26 perhaps they see Modric and fabregas together as the replacements for Xaxi and Iniesta (who's 28)

As for Madrid, Modric or Alonso, hmmm I'd go for Modric.

Harry meeting Levy today!

Harry is resigned to the fact that his time at Spurs is over. He believes that the people he has to work with (above him) are a horrible bunch. His words not mine!

Would take an awful lot to turn this situation around. Sad day for us, if we havnt got something big lined up

ryantegan,

Fellaini is a very good player, not quite sure where he would fit in however - even if we did sell Modric.

I Love Luka, simple and for me is irreplaceable. Is he in the top 5 midfielders of his type in the world, with out doubt, (along with Alonso, Xavi, Pirilo and Scholes for me) and we can not sign any of those.
If he does leave, could see a tactical change.

Not sold on Feilani at all.

Looks like a headless chicken who has no idea where he should be or what he should be doing. Looks clumsy, is terrible for late (and dangerous) tackles and likes to use his elbows a bit to much.

I would love to see what all the fuss is about because there are plenty who rate him, but for me he just seems to be a bit of an oaf.

Harry meeting Levy today!

Harry is resigned to the fact that his time at Spurs is over. He believes that the people he has to work with (above him) are a horrible bunch. His words not mine!

Would take an awful lot to turn this situation around. Sad day for us, if we havnt got something big lined up

ryantegan

Is there one company on the planet where everyone likes and gets on with everyone ? According to these tossers, Harry's had about 3 million meetings with Levy.

I've given up berating ITKs. I "rossed" at the two funniest predictions I'd ever read last year.

1) That on deadline day we would loan out Sebastien Bassong and sign Ryan Nelsen on a free

2) That Arsenal would spring to life and have a majestic comeback, finishing above Spurs.

fudge football.

Is there one company on the planet where everyone likes and gets on with everyone ? According to these tossers, Harry's had about 3 million meetings with Levy.

Exactly what I said before, if Levy wanted him gone the axe would fall instantly, why would there be multiple meetings? This compensation thing is gonad*s IMO, when DL wants rid, he gets rid.

Agent007ITK ‏@Agent007ITK
Luka Modric has agreed terms with Manchester United. It's now between Tottenham and United to agree on the transfer fee. #MUFC#THFC

Agent007ITK ‏@Agent007ITK
Luka Modric has agreed terms with Manchester United. It's now between Tottenham and United to agree on the transfer fee. #MUFC#THFC

wtf??? surely transfers don't and can't work that way. totally arse about. player terms can only be discussed when a fee has been agreed?

wtf??? surely transfers don't and can't work that way. totally arse about. player terms can only be discussed when a fee has been agreed?

Maybe it's too much FM, but this is surely how it works? Otherwise, it's tapping up.

I mean obviously the story is total bull, but I've read stories like this elsewhere.

Back