• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well would you consider Babel adequate backup for Lennon and Bale? I'd say yes but is he good enough to be first choice then no.

He's still young, been injured most of last season so he's not been given a chance on the big stage really.

I'd take him at a reasonable price.

Rumours Juve are about to spend 30m on Asamoah and a striker so they may be willing to let him go quickly for a decent price once Holland get knocked out on Wednesday.

Elia is leaving Juventus, is he worth a gamble? Pacy, direct... or is he just another Ryan Babel?

I never really got the Elia love in as the next Dutch superstar. Still, as long as Juve aren't going to be silly on price he might be worth a place as cover for Bale. ?ú5m/?ú6m?

ekotto was on the bbc news this morning catching the tube and saying something about loving london.

Anyway else watch the news at 5 in the morning, the slut reading the news on bbc at 5 in the morning would get it so hard, the black bird with short hair, really want to stick my dingdong inside her.

And where exactly are we supposed to start with how revolting this comment is? And, more perplexing even, why would you want to share that?

And where exactly are we supposed to start with how revolting this comment is? And, more perplexing even, why would you want to share that?

Sadly this board - like every internet forum - has its share of homophobes and misogynists. Just use the 'ignore' feature. Eventually you'll weed out the worst offenders.

Welcome to glory-glory. I'll see if I can get someone to show you around.

Thanks. Not a newbie, just a new profile - something went wrong with the old one. I've heard some stuff on here for sure, but blatantly sexist, demeaning, sexually aggressive brick needs challenging. Now, this is a transfer gossip thread yes?

tumblr_m5fxvu5PHH1r0yoc7o5_r1_500.jpg

Thanks. Not a newbie, just a new profile - something went wrong with the old one. I've heard some stuff on here for sure, but blatantly sexist, demeaning, sexually aggressive brick needs challenging. Now, this is a transfer gossip thread yes?

I hope you have a lot of time on your hands, and endless amounts of patience..

Casually referring to women as sluts *is* offensive. His sincerity is besides the point.

I do it all the time with my mates. It's completely clear that we are joking and nobody really means it.

It depends how you treat this place, personally i feel it's more of a 'being in the pub with mates' kind of feel to it..

I do it all the time with my mates. It's completely clear that we are joking and nobody really means it.

It depends how you treat this place, personally i feel it's more of a 'being in the pub with mates' kind of feel to it..

I'm aware plenty of people do it. I just find it deeply unpleasant. And if any of my mates were to start casually referring to women as "sluts" or "bitches"... well, we wouldn't be mates for very long. But look, I'm also aware that it appears acceptable here on GG (and elsewhere on the internet) and bewilderingly, misogyny and homophobia don't seem to attract the attention of the mods the way blatant racism does. So I use the 'ignore' function and don't tend to cause a fuss. In this case, because someone else brought it up, I figured I'd add my voice in agreement. That's all. Not looking to start a flame war.

Anyways after that little fiasco (I respect peoples views - as much as I think it is a bit over zealous)

Where are the rumors about us signing anyone?

Back