• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we are not owned by ENIC come 1st game of the season i will eat my hat
and with the valencia friendly, how long till some I Talk Krap links us with Saldado etc?

and I will personally upload a video of me happy slapping mick cooper on my mobile phone to youtube.

This been posted anywhere yet?...

nty on simb:

Bit of my own ITK. Listen I'm only passing it on so it comes with the usual discalimers but I'm going to pass it on anyway......................................

The reason for our inactivity and everything else is that I've been told Spurs have been sold to the Kharafi Family. They are from Kuwait and they tried to buy Liverpool once before. The main man there is the 29th richest person in the world.

Deal is not done, but its close. Should be announced next week.
The guy said its with lawyers whcih will take 1-2 weeks

Again, i'm only passing something on I was told. The source is good but who knows with these things.

The biggest problem I can see with this rumour is that the guy died about a year ago.

http://www.arabtimesonline.com/News.../Nasser-Al-Kharafi-dies-in-Cairo/Default.aspx

Le Parisien claim that PSG are about to seal a deal for AC Milan defender Thiago Silva. Also close to sealing a deal for Lavezzi...

----------------------GK------------------------

RB--------SAKHO--------SILVA-----MAXWELL

-----------MOTTA-------CM----------------------

NENE-----------PASTORE-------------LAVEZZI

-----------------GAMEIRO-------------------------

I feel they are a GK, RB and CM away from being a proper Champions League threat. That front four is very good, Nene was outstanding last season and was better than Hazard who as we all know has secured a big money move. We all know about Lavezzi and Pastore and Gameiro had a good debut season.

Motta is a solid central midfielder who gets the dirty work done. I actually think if they had Modric alongside him, they'd be frightning. Thing is, PSG are the only team likely to want him and need him. They need a new right back and they should be trying to get a new goalkeeper in.

Le Parisien claim that PSG are about to seal a deal for AC Milan defender Thiago Silva. Also close to sealing a deal for Lavezzi...

I feel they are a GK, RB and CM away from being a proper Champions League threat. That front four is very good, Nene was outstanding last season and was better than Hazard who as we all know has secured a big money move. We all know about Lavezzi and Pastore and Gameiro had a good debut season.

Motta is a solid central midfielder who gets the dirty work done. I actually think if they had Modric alongside him, they'd be frightning. Thing is, PSG are the only team likely to want him and need him. They need a new right back and they should be trying to get a new goalkeeper in.

If they need a GK why aren't they in for Lloris. He's the national team keeper yet seems to be begging around for a move?

Did you watch Eriksen look completely out of his depth against Holland the other night?

It's harsh to judge him on one game I suppose but I have to agree with that. He wasn't involved at all.

Just on getting rid of VDV to Schalke as some posters have been discussing. This would a mistake of epic (enic?) proportions in my opinion. It would easily make our top 5 list of stupidest transfers of all time. To think that Gio would replace VDV is also a baseless presumption. The guy has shown nothing to deserve a starting spot let alone replace one of the best players in our team. I do think that Gio has been played out of position a lot on the wing but not as a VDV replacement. Stay out of the midday sun.

Last edited:
Did you watch Eriksen look completely out of his depth against Holland the other night?

You say out of his depth, I say Denmark's tactics against the Dutch did not utilise him correctly.

Denmark did not exactly play to Eriksen's strengths playing down the flanks and often bypassing him, also remember he was up against two defensive midfielders in Van Bommel and De Jong.

The lads got talent.

It's harsh to judge him on one game I suppose but I have to agree with that. He wasn't involved at all.

Just on getting rid of VDV to Shalke as some posters have been discussing. This would a mistake of epic (enic?) proportions in my opinion. It would easily make our top 5 list of stupidest transfers of all time. To think that Gio would replace VDV is also a baseless presumption. The guy has shown nothing to deserve a starting spot let alone replace one of the best players in our team. I do think that Gio has been played out of position a lot on the wing but not as a VDV replacement. Stay out of the midday sun.

Indeed. Judging by the same game RvP is a brick forward......

Haven't they got that decent Italian keeper?

Caution+This+Sign+Has+Sharp+Edges.jpg

Who: The Goat
When: 11th June
Where: SC

The Goat hears that Moyes IS a name that is being considered, but there are other names in the frame (I wasn't told who) and although its looking more likely that Harry will go, nothing has been decided yet. The interesting thing is that i'm also hearing Leighton Baines name being mentioned, it seems Benny has upset someone.........

Who: The Goat
When: 11th June
Where: SC

The Goat hears that Moyes IS a name that is being considered, but there are other names in the frame (I wasn't told who) and although its looking more likely that Harry will go, nothing has been decided yet. The interesting thing is that i'm also hearing Leighton Baines name being mentioned, it seems Benny has upset someone.........

Ah ok so Arry is likely to leave yet Ekotto has upset someone which means we're replacing him...and the person he upset isn't the manager. Thanks "The Goat" you certified douche bag.

You are right. He looked pants too.

Cheeky bid? Just to tinkle the gooners off if nothing else.

Send them a bid a day, each day increasing it by ?ú1... Just because we can..

Reminds me of fm tbh.. whenever Arsenal bid for a player, i overbid them.. They get relegated within 3 seasons because they can't buy any players..

Back