• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear-Lord-Please_o_129652.jpg

It's a good job you're a mod isn't it? Insulting someone like that surely has to be an infraction? I am absolutely gutted I couldn't put you on my ignore list. Apparently we aren't allowed to do that to site mods.

Lighten up and try not to be quite so stuffily self important, fella.

It was hardly a stream of foul invective. At most, it was mild mockery.

Nor was it undeserved. Bale's comments were among the more brainless to have been posted on this forum.

And that's saying something.

Last edited:
Got some ITK, Harry is not looking seriously at Affellay, my source (BBC Euro coverage) said Harry's words were 'apart from Van Persie, Robben & Sneider they are very workmanlike and don't have much flair'...

Obviously things can change yadda yadda...

It's a good job you're a mod isn't it? Insulting someone like that surely has to be an infraction? I am absolutely gutted I couldn't put you on my ignore list. Apparently we aren't allowed to do that to site mods.

You really need to lighten up fella. The day I insult you, feel free to report me.

Back