• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Portuguese journalist with connections to Porto I thought. (And both his names start with a P, just like Porto so he must know what he's talking about).

Used to be on CNN International, though I haven't watched that in years. Worked at the CL draws in recent years.

What they were idiots, Yes

Making a show, absolutley not.

They were being told stuff and reporting it, they didn't make stuff up.

Of course they were milking it.

As I said in a previous post last night, there was a reporter outside Wet Spam saying "I have also been told there is a 20% chance that west ham can bring in one more player tonight, I dont have a name". That is very bad reporting by any stretch of the imagination.

SSN build stories up and knock them down again to keep the viewers attention. Just check out how many ad breaks there are and how long they are on on a deadline day, its a massive revenue stream for sky.

The highlights for me were when Gutterboy said we were all utter idiots for calling Leandro Damiao by his wrong name, and was proven to be the fool himself.

And when Mumorn confirmed from out of the blue, 2 weeks ago, that we had definitely signed M'Vila and had apparently beaten Arsenal to the signing of Niang for £6m.

Genius...

The highlights for me were when Gutterboy said we were all utter idiots for calling Leandro Damiao by his wrong name, and was proven to be the fool himself.

And when Mumorn confirmed from out of the blue, 2 weeks ago, that we had definitely signed M'Vila and had apparently beaten Arsenal to the signing of Niang for £6m.

Genius...

Highlight was everyone being delighted when Modric was sold because he does fudge all anyway. "Luxury player" "doesnt score enough" "the stats dont lie" and similar sentiment.

Highlight was everyone being delighted when Modric was sold because he does fudge all anyway. "Luxury player" "doesnt score enough" "the stats dont lie" and similar sentiment.

:-k

I'm not sure which forum you were on, but on here people were just glad that the saga was over.

Back