• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Ade was pictures in our new kit just shortly before his loan ended, all of this is just mandatory

Just makes me believe Ade's deal was done ages ago, just had to tie up a few things, we were always going to sign him.

But that was ages ago, when there was a chance he wouldn't. If Lloris was scheduled for a medical today or if terms were agreed etc. why would he be taking photos yesterday ?

Because everyone hates us and wants to mess us about with hope and then slowly destroy it.... Or he may stay, I don't know tbh, will have to wait till tomorrow or later when he gives his answer to what he is doing! Or maybe because he didnt know if he was going to leave yet, still in limbo over the whole affair.

But that was ages ago, when there was a chance he wouldn't. If Lloris was scheduled for a medical today or if terms were agreed etc. why would he be taking photos yesterday ?

The squad/kit pics are usually taken about 2 months before they are revealed. Certainly were at Spurs.

Also, even if it was yesterday, he'll have to do it in case he stays. They'd look like mugs if he was left out of the photoshoot and then stayed. It's called being a professional. Both the OL and Lloris have to be professionals.

he's big, strong, can tackle, can bring the ball out of defense
Beckenbauer eat your heart out!

:lol:

I've always liked that sort of player. Shame it doesn't seem to work any more, although we did see Vertonghen drive into the penalty box at the weekend.

Fair enough. I hope he does sign. All the reports suggest he will most likely end up a Spurs player.

er, because that is the day the photographs were scheduled, the photographer was booked for and Lloris was a member of staff!?!?!

jeeez, i think this time of year people just turn the logic part of their brain off and set their internal calculator to x+2

Agreed monkeybarry, obvious really.

Our season hinges on the next 33.47323 hours or whatever it is now

Is it true Rafa left training this morning? I am truly gutted, we CANNOT sell him he is pure class would really negate anything else we do today or tomorrow

Doesn't really matter. We'd of signed Vertonghen, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Remy, Lloris but we'll still lose to a Bassong header on Saturday

Patrick Johnson ‏@paddyj2
@Gards44 Have you heard that Mouts is done? 22 mill plus add ons? Akqa has just posted it on SC??

Dan ‏@Gards44
@paddyj2 haven't heard it mate but getting info that vdv fee may have been met! If that's the case then that process will speed up mouts!!

Agreed monkeybarry, obvious really.

Our season hinges on the next 33.47323 hours or whatever it is now

and there was me thinking it had something to do with the next 36 games - my bad :rolleyes::lol:

Patrick Johnson ‏@paddyj2
@Gards44 Have you heard that Mouts is done? 22 mill plus add ons? Akqa has just posted it on SC??

Dan ‏@Gards44
@paddyj2 haven't heard it mate but getting info that vdv fee may have been met! If that's the case then that process will speed up mouts!!

think that the Bundesliga title is really up for grabs this season, could be good business for Hamburg

Yossi Benayoun ‏@YossiBenayoun15
Morning,I can confirm that I'm in talks with two premier league clubs about a loan move,hope to sort it by tomorrow evening..

doubt it us though huh... didn't AVB let him go at Chelsea?

In all honesty I wouldn't of minded Benayoun a few years back but hope it's not us.

Back