• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The club should set up online polls for its members to decide who to sell and who to buy and what fees are acceptable. It's the only way forward I say.

'Andre, come on in. You're doing well, I hope?'

'My personal status is highly progressive, and..I am looking forward to the propositions that will emerge from this discussion project.'

'We call them meetings, Andre.'

'Meeting project. Very good name, looking forward.'

'Sigh. Well, we called you in here because we have some bad news for you; you can't sign Joao Moutinho.'

'But he is crucial to the success of the project...he facilitates good developments in the final third of the grass-covered performance zone!'

'Yes, we know, but...unfortunately, the fans don't agree. But don't worry they're debating as we speak and we hope to have a new man in by the week-end.'

'What is his nomenclature, and what position does he occupy on the tactical deployment area?'

'Erm...currently, their names are Lucas Biglia, Arda Turan, Thomas Muller, Leandro Damiao, Ganso, Willian, Yohan Cabaye, Gaston Ramirez, Nuri Sahin, Alvaro Negredo, Roberto Soldado, Marvin Martin, Xavi, Iniesta, Yann Kermogant, Andy King and Arcspace's best mate Stanley, judging by the last viewing we've had of the poll. But don't worry, I'm sure they'll decide before the week-end.'

I have an ITK. Yes i have inside information

We are seriously looking at Dembele infact it is 80% chance that he will be player

Go on, stick your neck out. Take risks. 81.7? 82 and a quarter? You could be really daring and go for 85!

Or you could go all the way and say 99.99 percent like the rest of them. Why is it that we have such a phobia of the last 0.01 percent of deals? Surely 0.01 percent means the last handshake, or the last dot over the i, or something? Can't be a lot.

Re: The 1060 pages and finally a striker summer transfer thread

Wriggly said:
[The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
Zeki looks good in training !
Verifying that Zeki is now our player.

playing devils advocate...... it all depends on how you approach this information

the ONLY thing that JJset is stating as fact is that Zeki is in training with us

but the second line is not a fact he has stated...he is using the initial fact as evidence, stupidly, that Zeki is our player. the second line is JJsets premature assumption ..../ an educated guess or opinion with a high chance of coming true.

JJset gambled and lost but i can see how people can try and hitch a ride on that comment and say that JJset got it right 'but things happen and it didnt work out'

The 2nd line is Wriggly's line, not jetset's. He should've left a couple of lines to show this, once again he's getting criticised for something he didn't say. Fair enough if he says something and it's wrong, but not if he hasn't even said what is being quoted.

The 2nd line is Wriggly's line, not jetset's. He should've left a couple of lines to show this, once again he's getting criticised for something he didn't say. Fair enough if he says something and it's wrong, but not if he hasn't even said what is being quoted.

It's not Wriggly's, it's from someone on SC that added it to their ITK forum.

I'm happy with the Dembele ITK - hope it's true - quality player with appreciating value

Even more hot air in this thread than usual this morning; I'm surprised it hasn't set some sort of altitude record.

Well jetset said something was 90% before yet you still all killed him for it when he himself had the balls to say it's now off.

Ever get the feeling you're the only one missing the joke?

Fact is Fryers was training with us, he has even played games for us. Jetset said it was done subject to a tribunal and obviously we didn't want to pay what it would take, so now we've worked a deal with Liege instead to get around it.

Well jetset said something was 90% before yet you still all killed him for it when he himself had the balls to say it's now off.

I'm referring to 'dunne-deal' comments

Why are you so desperate to defend him btw?

Because it's him LOL it's the only logical explanation

Daniel Elsom‏@danielelsom
@jetsetyid avb saying there will be no new striker?

The original JJetset‏@jetsetyid
@danielelsom I'll bet you he's wrong!

'Andre, come on in. You're doing well, I hope?'

'My personal status is highly progressive, and..I am looking forward to the propositions that will emerge from this discussion project.'

'We call them meetings, Andre.'

'Meeting project. Very good name, looking forward.'

'Sigh. Well, we called you in here because we have some bad news for you; you can't sign Joao Moutinho.'

'But he is crucial to the success of the project...he facilitates good developments in the final third of the grass-covered performance zone!'

'Yes, we know, but...unfortunately, the fans don't agree. But don't worry they're debating as we speak and we hope to have a new man in by the week-end.'

'What is his nomenclature, and what position does he occupy on the tactical deployment area?'

'Erm...currently, their names are Lucas Biglia, Arda Turan, Thomas Muller, Leandro Damiao, Ganso, Willian, Yohan Cabaye, Gaston Ramirez, Nuri Sahin, Alvaro Negredo, Roberto Soldado, Marvin Martin, Xavi, Iniesta, Yann Kermogant, Andy King and Arcspace's best mate Stanley, judging by the last viewing we've had of the poll. But don't worry, I'm sure they'll decide before the week-end.'

:ross:

Love the way André uses an incredible fantastic range of extremely well chosen immaculate positives.

In fact, I don't love it, I find it breathtakingly superb with a good amount of intergalactic awesomness.

Ok - if we don't sign another striker - take note of this comment

Ok - if we don't sign another striker - take note of this comment

But does it still count if Levy shows off a lovely letter written by Leandro on the 1st Sept saying cheers for the interest?

Back