• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer Drinks

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
What is your favourite?

I like Desperados (5.9%) and Aspall Dry Cider (7%)

Why would anyone want to drink a pint of tinkle water like Carling or Fosters in this weather?

86.png
Real-Food-Festival-Aspall-008.jpg

Rekorderlig
Pimms
Coke, out of a can, in a glass with ice and a slice
Mojito
A face twistingly sour Caiparinha

You refer to Carling and Fosters as tinkle water (which they are) and then say that you like Desperados!

There are plenty of lagers that fit the bill in the summer time. Aspall is nice but personally I prefer Addlestones.

Pimms and Caiparinha are good shouts.

Also drink a lot of white wine in the summer.

Sex on the fudgein beach

But I just still drink my Black Label on the rocks. Double biyatches.

What is your favourite?

I like Desperados (5.9%) and Aspall Dry Cider (7%)

Why would anyone want to drink a pint of tinkle water like Carling or Fosters in this weather?

86.png
Real-Food-Festival-Aspall-008.jpg

There's something to be said for drinking tinkle water in the sun. Days in the pub garden turn into a haze after a few hours at it, drinking the tinkle water may just mean you remember some of it, I normally look for the weakest beer when I know a few pints is more than like to turn into good session.

Just spent a long weekend on the south coast, the Stowford Press was a nice way to finish each day.

There's something to be said for drinking tinkle water in the sun. Days in the pub garden turn into a haze after a few hours at it, drinking the tinkle water may just mean you remember some of it, I normally look for the weakest beer when I know a few pints is more than like to turn into good session.

Just spent a long weekend on the south coast, the Stowford Press was a nice way to finish each day.

pfft

The Voice Of Experience once again comes to the rescue with a very well-stated fact about summer drinking...you, Sir, are my kind of summer drinker!

Pimms and lemonade
Rum and coke
San Miguel
Corona
Budvar
Aspalls
Addlestones
Gin and tonic
Vodka and tonic
Mojitos
Daiquiris
In no particular order