• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer Drinks

Lovely slurp that is. Should be for ?ú4 a bottle. You can easily do 5 in a hour with a thirst on. Not good.
Bloody delicious, and as you say it's rather moorish. I won't get many at a pub but if you can get it from a supermarket then it's relatively inexpensive.

*Aspel
*posh range of magners (spiced apple and Honey or Rubharb or Pear... All very tasty)
*mixed fruit Kopperberg
*Crabbies ginger beer (also the black label extra strength one)
*lager+lime
*G+T

Tsing Tao
Corona
Kirin
NZ Sauv Blanc bloody cold
Strawberry & Lime Cider (local micro brewery just made this, great thirst quencher, not too sweet and still over 5%)

I was quite pleased with myself last night when in a 'beer has run out and we have no wine' panic I raided the fridge as knocked up a beast of a girly ****tail.

4 small pots of PIneapple chunks that had almost set up home at the back of the fridge.
2 Del Monte Mango Smoothie Lollies (Only 90 odd calories each !!)
Juice of one Lime
A few Mint Leaves
Qtr of a bottle of Tequila

Blend with ice and serve in a massive glass the size of your head.

It was rather tasty.

Last edited:
Who said rum and coke?

I bloody love that drink......especially the spiced rum.

now we're talking, had this recently - pretty damn tasty

769780.jpg

Trouble is with spiced rum, after a few with coke, I find it way too easy to drink neat. Dangerous.

NZ Sauvignon Blanc, Beer Lao, Rose, Torres de Casta is nice and Mojitos are refreshing.
Overrated. I find SA Sauvignon Blanc a much nicer drink. Personal preference! (Although I wouldn't turn my nose up at a glass of the NZ stuff if that's all that was on offer). Summer is about the only time I'll drink white wine - I am at a loss as to why I don't have any cooling at the moment, so this evening it's a zivania to start, followed by G'n'T.

Rum is also a good shout - straight if it's something quality like Mount Gay Special Reserve or Extra Old. With coke if it's a more "accessible" variety.

Has anybody said champagne? Champagne, anyway.

Pimm's No 1 Cup now and then. More what the missus has than I do, but I'll dabble if she insists.

Anyone finding alcohol is just too ridiculously expensive in bars n pubs nowadays? I mean I easily spend 100 quid on drinks on a night out

Going for a drink nowadays cost 30 quid a round.

I only drink spirits - maybe thats the problem. im a real man who drinks spirits not like you jokers with your fudgein mojitos ooooooh I make a "mean mohito"

Anyone finding alcohol is just too ridiculously expensive in bars n pubs nowadays? I mean I easily spend 100 quid on drinks on a night out

Going for a drink nowadays cost 30 quid a round.

I only drink spirits - maybe thats the problem. im a real man who drinks spirits not like you jokers with your fudgein mojitos ooooooh I make a "mean mohito"

pfft

^ yeah - that's nice as well

(yet to have a spiced rum i don't like tbf)

Havana Club 7 years & Bacarid Aneo are decent darks

Back