• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

Sissoko
Aurier
Llorente
Toby
Nkoudou
Dembele
And Jaansen out.

A top class CB
A top class CM
And a striker that is going to challenge Kane.

Would prefer Foden.

I can't see them letting him go just yet. From what I've seen Emirates Marketing Project didn't want Sancho to go, but he was up against Sane and Sterling for a starting spot. We were interested him though, I think. Now that he's left them he should be easier to get?

I would be massively underwhelmed if move into a shinny new all bells and whistles new stadium if we have not made some serious upgrades to our squad

If the £120m thing is right, I'd focus on two positions:

- a pacey player who can player CF or off a CF like a Mane, Salad, Gabriel Jesus...not sure who the right player is (obviously not those guys
- another creative CM like an Andre Gomes...so someone who is creative but more attacking than Dembele

4-3-3 would then be a real option with something like a midfield of Dier/Wanyama central and then two of Dembele, Eriksen, Dele or Gomes next to them (or Winks) and then up top Kane (or new guy) with any of Son, Moura, Dele, Eriksen, [new quick guy] outside them

Obviously trust Poch but I'd hope we aim for, to the extent we can, a small number of big signings this summer rathe rthan the opposite
I would seriously look at Bailey. Plenty of pace and the added bonus that he's Jamaican and they never qualify for anything. :D

Well when Eriksen and then Kane leaves we will be able to pay it off quicker

Amazing how a fa cup defeat would deflate morale. You would have taken a to four spot all day long and we missed an opportunity for sure. However I firmly believe none of these players mentioned are angling for a move.

I do wonder if we had beaten utd would you have made the post?

I think everyone concerned will see at least next season out with us and reassess their options.

Back