• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

I had literally never heard of him before a few days ago, but the little Ive read into him since he sounds like an interesting player.

Haha this is so true

People translate "I think we have been poor this window" as hysteria.

Its far from it.

There has been plenty of melting going on.
Just as there are plenty who are in their mind posting reasonable criticism, which they will later read back and realise they were also having a melt.
And then there are those with valid points and a willingness to engage on them.

Might not be you - but there is plenty of hysteria, and plenty more on the verge of it.

Must be impossible to judge hysteria on a forum with a few written words when you can't judge Poch mood from some visual interviews

Dont be silly.

Its pretty easy to see what someone is like on here when you interact with them/see them interact with others.

Completely different to looking at an image and using that as proof of someones mental state, around a specific issue, from a distance.

Schnderlin and Barkley they are Poch players.

Are they?

Id have though Grealish would trump Barkley now, and given the state of Chelsea I doubt theyd sell anyway.

Schneiderlin only ever looked good in his career in Pochs system, but that was what? 5 years ago now? And he hasnt even been able to get into a poor Everton side.

I would think both Poch and the club think we can do better...

Dont be silly.

Its pretty easy to see what someone is like on here when you interact with them/see them interact with others.

Completely different to looking at an image and using that as proof of someones mental state, around a specific issue, from a distance.

Don't be silly? You are so full of yourself mate

Don't be silly? You are so full of yourself mate

What am I supposed to say when you are being silly? "Well done mate, that makes perfect sense!"?

You are trying to compare things that dont compare - it appears as an attempt to score points on me - which is quite silly.

Not in a "because Im full of myself" way. Rather in a, "why would you bother?" way.

What am I supposed to say when you are being silly? "Well done mate, that makes perfect sense!"?

You are trying to compare things that dont compare - it appears as an attempt to score points on me - which is quite silly.

Not in a "because Im full of myself" way. Rather in a, "why would you bother?" way.

Of course its comparable

You are saying you can judge tone on written word when three days ago you dismissed being able to look at an interview with Poch and make a judgement on tone when in reality you have alot more to play with in a video.

I find you patronizing to be honest and thats cool, it is what it is

Of course its comparable

You are saying you can judge tone on written word when three days ago you dismissed being able to look at an interview with Poch and make a judgement on tone when in reality you have alot more to play with in a video.

I find you patronizing to be honest and thats cool, it is what it is

An interview, often reported out of order and out of context (usually for dramatic effect), which wasnt exactly dripping with specifics at all - was rather ambiguous does not compare to direct interaction with people, written or not.

Thats not being patronising, thats just pointing out the truth as I see it. I never set out to patronise anyone, and if I did it wouldnt be left in doubt.

As it seems you want to have a pop at me, I think Ill leave it there. Ive no interest in getting into that sort of thing.

Just heard Loftus-Cheek to Palace has been confirmed as a permanent deal!? Strange if true given Sarri seemed to be giving him a chance?

1 in 1 out? (prob Zaha to Chelsea then) #makeweight

According to this
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6954045/chelsea-loftus-cheek-loan-crystal-palace-confirmed/

Its another loan, and part of a deal to take Zaha to Chelsea. We'll have to see if it plays out, wouldnt be like The Sun to write utter flimflam now would it?

Just heard Loftus-Cheek to Palace has been confirmed as a permanent deal!? Strange if true given Sarri seemed to be giving him a chance?

1 in 1 out? (prob Zaha to Chelsea then) #makeweight

We were never paying £75m. I have also seen rumblings on Fekir to Chelsea so maybe he would be better value than Zaha.

According to this
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6954045/chelsea-loftus-cheek-loan-crystal-palace-confirmed/

Its another loan, and part of a deal to take Zaha to Chelsea. We'll have to see if it plays out, wouldnt be like The Sun to write utter flimflam now would it?
He must be scratching his head - at England above Barkley (I know injuries) and Drinkwater and sent out on loan again. Surely their youth must stop signing contracts there.

Back