• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

Id be inclined to at least wait until pre-season starts before getting my knickers in a twist

Why are we against signing players who can start in the 11?

The team needs to improve on last year.

6 months to be ready to play/start meaningful games is to much.

Because there's virtually no players available anywhere who we could sign who will immediately improve our starting 11. That's why we are looking at the likes of De Ligt, Sessegnon, Martial etc. They won't improve our starting 11 now, but they might in time have higher trajectories than some of our existing players

Of last summer signings, only Sanchez has troubled the starting 11, and that was probably more than intended due to Alder and Wanyama's injuries.

It sure does, I'm panicking over the January window already
well I can outpanic you. Im panicking ahead of next summer. Eddie Howe will be banging on Levy's door wanting to know why hasnt N'dodgie been signed ahead of the pre season trip to Tasmania. Poor Eddie.

Back