• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stadium Thread

Here's my entry.
auschwitz-gates-P.jpeg
Enter it and let's see if we can vote it through.

This is nothing to do with the Liverpool thing but it concerns me that so many teams in Europe are expanding their stadiums and making better corporate facilities available.

is it possible that all our stadium will achieve is keeping us just outside the top 5 where we've always been? Our does our stadium generate any sort of advantage on the corporate side of things for being brand spanking new and designed for the modern era?

Only exception to the rule in the last few years seems to have been Juventus who down sized on account of the fact that even Italians don't care to much for Italian football anymore.

This is nothing to do with the Liverpool thing but it concerns me that so many teams in Europe are expanding their stadiums and making better corporate facilities available.

is it possible that all our stadium will achieve is keeping us just outside the top 5 where we've always been? Our does our stadium generate any sort of advantage on the corporate side of things for being brand spanking new and designed for the modern era?

Only exception to the rule in the last few years seems to have been Juventus who down sized on account of the fact that even Italians don't care to much for Italian football anymore.
We have a brand spanking new MULTI PURPOSE stadium, with sliding pitch, and a 10 year deal with the NFL. No other stadium has the flexibility of NWHL.

We have a brand spanking new MULTI PURPOSE stadium, with sliding pitch, and a 10 year deal with the NFL. No other stadium has the flexibility of NWHL.

Tbh I easily forget about the NFL deal. At first I wasn't keen as I wanted the whole ground to ourselves but if the NFL generates as much cash as it's expected to then I'm all for it.

Tbh I easily forget about the NFL deal. At first I wasn't keen as I wanted the whole ground to ourselves but if the NFL generates as much cash as it's expected to then I'm all for it.

Yeh I am actually excited. Long gone are the days of Rugby league mashign up your ground and crappy affiliations. This will be a HUGE deal that will be to the benefit and not detriment of the club.

THat and I am an NFL fan

CjT2FtrUoAMYFLA.jpg

The opening at the back have apparently been covered since this picture was taken.

CjT10onWsAAqUdm.jpg

This isn't even at the top of the stand.

Its funny when people reminisce about stadiums. Knocking down old ones and building new ones. Since I have supported Spurs they have replaced all 3 stands. So a new Stadium basically. Liverpool have rebuilt all their stands since the 90's etc. So basically a new stadium as well.

So why get all soppy eyed about a new stadium and leaving the old. Its probably not the stadium you grew up with. I miss the Shelf. As soon as that was gone WHL lost a lot of its magic. Im hoping that the new supported stand in the new stadium will make up for it. But I doubt it. Until some standing comes back home support at any stadium is going to be less than the away support.

this is arguably the best business decision ever made, google NFL revenue and you'll be amazed, its the only sport in america that really matters anymore

Back