• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs: Your worst moments......

To be honest its important to view this fact, as you have to find where our season went "wrong". Perhaps our fitness wasnt the best, maybe we didnt have enough cover etc. Ie better to learn now than go through the same run next year wondering what went wrong.

Modric played every minute of our last 27 or 28 league games....Bale, Walker, benny similarly werent rested at all. Therein lies the problem for me

Modric played every minute of our last 27 or 28 league games....Bale, Walker, benny similarly werent rested at all. Therein lies the problem for me

Then why did we win 3 of the last 4 when they surely would have been even more tired? I think we simply had injuries to key players at the wrong time (VDV) and a lost of form of the only decent forward we've got (Ade). We played okay during the 'slump' but the goals dried up.

I was tinkled at Redknapp and the team for the collapse since the Gooner game but i honestly thought we fudged up top 4. We showed some fight near the end but it wasn't to be. Now hopefully Bayern beat Chelski (which i don't think they will).

Then why did we win 3 of the last 4 when they surely would have been even more tired? I think we simply had injuries to key players at the wrong time (VDV) and a lost of form of the only decent forward we've got (Ade). We played okay during the 'slump' but the goals dried up.

Thats the point, not in a blame someone way, but more in a lets make sure this doesnt happen next time way. You have got to look at these things now when things are good.

I was tinkled at Redknapp and the team for the collapse since the Gooner game but i honestly thought we fudged up top 4. We showed some fight near the end but it wasn't to be. Now hopefully Bayern beat Chelski (which i don't think they will).

10pts from a possible 12 since Woy was announced wasnt it? Everything that went wrong stems from the Harry to England fiasco IMO.

Get over it. It;s been discussed to death over the last couple of months. Any one of us would've taken 4th at the beginning of the season, it's just the sequence of bad results in a short space of time in the second half of the season that makes it seem a lot worse than it is. All doom and gloom on here today, 4th is a great achievement and this board would usually be going bananas over it. But because Chelsea have fluked their way to the CL final all of a sudden our season is a failure.

In the end it was one point difference, a win instead of a draw somewhere would've made us third, or not throwing away the lead and surrendering to Arsenal. Whether we were 5, 10 or 15 points clear at any point is irrelevant it's the total after 38 games that matter.

You also have to remember had the Scum beaten Wigan at home they would have been 11 clear of us. So they also bottled it. We just bottled it ever so slightly more.

Correct,but other teams bad runs all get forgotten.

Yes we were 10 pts ahead at one stage on paper, but we were never going to stay 10 pts clear with Arsenal,Chelsea'Liverpool and Everton away and United and Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home in the ensuing run.

people seriously need to get over this brick. teams have bad runs. arsenal had a bad run to be in seventh in the first place. man utd had a bad run almost ten points clear at the top of the league. this constant looking back is getting more than tedious. we've just finished fourth ffs. it's not our GHod given right, we're not liverpool fans, let's just enjoy what we've achieved thus far.

What have we achieved?

Back