• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Woolwich Official OMT.

We've actually played well but just look poor defensively.

i don't really see how we're playing well: we look like conceding at the back and have created nothing going forwards :~

have our expectations dropped this low? to me it just looks like a matter of time until the second goes in??? we look like we could play until wednesday and not score.

i'm obviously missing something.

Yeah. We're doomed really. As we can't defend a simple break.

Its the result of the defence not playing together much plus us committing bodies forward leaving the defence exposed.

He was doing it again just now. At the very least it suggests that the two are not on the same page. Is it lack of a plan, or players not following the coach's instructions?

i dont see how just Ade up top is making us any more defensively solid.......we are fcuking all over the place, so will it really be any worse if we put Soldado alongside ade???

He was doing it again just now. At the very least it suggests that the two are not on the same page. Is it lack of a plan, or players not following the coach's instructions?

Now you can see why we're taking more risks to get back on level terms, with them sitting back. But at 0-0 we left the defence too exposed. Against the scum, you need to leave a screening midfielder back. Then Kaboul has been out for a year or more, Verts low on confidence, and as a unit this 4 have never played together. So its a mix of things really.

I can't see how people think this is good. We look absolutely woeful. Its just another case of us trailing to a team who have had to do very, very little in order to be leading against us. We look appalling.

Back