• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Woolwich Official OMT.

Let off. Exactly the same problem. Lose possession in attack. Players not getting back and too far forward with no cover. No urgency to get back. An inexperienced team with inexperienced players. Got to get our defence right.

We are the only team in the league to NOT HAVE SCORED IN THE OPENING 15 MINUTES OF A GAME. Record breakers.

Have to laugh seeing Ferdinand and Sherwood on the bench. Not only do they both seem stupid and wholly innapropriate but its a reminder of a time I'd love to forget. Can't wait for the summer.

Vertonghen just been promoted from my 'sell for a good offer' to 'get rid' list. Any bottom half PL defender could do a better job.

Who is responsible for the tactics which a team plays?

Obviously Sherwood but by the way he's been screaming at them since the game started my guess is he wants them to press on the front foot and they aren't doing it.

Id like to think he understands what needs to be done in order to make a high line effective although many here would disagree with me

Commentator on Norwegian telly says we've conceded 13 goals from defensive errors this season. More than any other team. No surprise given our defensive performance so far tonight.

Back