• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Woolwich Official OMT.

You wanted us to go 2 up top against Gooners or Chelski?

1. Maybe.
2. He could have started against Benfica.
3. Is starting Soldado ahead of Ade completely off the table?

I'm just saying it's awful he hasn't had time since his big moment.

And fwiw I'm more sympathetic to Timbo than most on here.

Would you have preferred Fryers at centre half over Kaboul?
:ross:.........cant wait till Fryers is bombed out. Did Levy really think he got one over Ferguson by the whole Fryers going out to Belgium and then buying him fiasco. :lol: fcuking eck

well we were ultra defensive against Chels and got done 4-0. The problem is that we dont have enough goals from the midfielders, so for us imo we need to play 2 forwards, Ade and Soldado. The formation doesnt have to be 442, it can be 4132, 4312, 4321 with Ade dropping off a bit to support Eriksen for example......but we need more of a threat up top

i would tend to agree. plus, Soldado can drop off and pick a pass himself so it's not like he'd be out of the game.

Lloris
Naughton - Kaboul - Vertonghen - Rose
Sandro
Townsend - Bentaleb - Eriksen - Chadli
Adebayor.​

ERIKSEN IN THE MIDDLE!

+ives

A sensible formation to play ****
Some rotation so there should be fresh legs

-ives

Too many unsure players playing in yet another new setup. Will Bentaled and Eriksen be too lightweight. They have to click from the off.
We will miss the physicality of Dembele
Ade needs a rest. He won't play as effectively. He's a player that need benifits from rest and rotation imo.
Soldado has quality to contribute. I'm not sure how you fit him in however, apart from switching with Ade but we lack height.

I fear we'll a decent start, followed by the team running around manically, tiring, and conceding second half.

But maybe a Twonsend or Danny Rose drive will fly in. You know Sherwood's team will be psyched and give their all. Just hoper there is structure, patience a good team performance too.

1. Maybe.
2. He could have started against Benfica.
3. Is starting Soldado ahead of Ade completely off the table?

I'm just saying it's awful he hasn't had time since his big moment.

And fwiw I'm more sympathetic to Timbo than most on here.

maybe he could have started against Benfica but not against the other two imo. I would never start Soldado in place of Ade..ever.

i would tend to agree. plus, Soldado can drop off and pick a pass himself so it's not like he'd be out of the game.

yes, Soldado surprisingly is able to join in attacks and make contributions which i didnt think he could. The big problem is that TS doesnt seem to want to play two up top so i dont think training is ever geared up for that which makes it pointless to try this system from game to game. The weird thing is that we were doing alright early on under TS with Ade and Soldado up front but since the Swansea game he has more or less reverted to one up front

No defensive cover on the bench, Walker would be starting if he was in peak physical condition...Kaboul and Rose have questions over their fitness, I think this could get ugly....

i smell another 5-2 defeat unfortunately....oh well, COYMFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! show some fcuking pride

Back