• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Woolwich Official OMT.

I'd honestly go for:

Adebayor - Soldado
Eriksen - Bentaleb - Sandro - Lennon
Rose - Vertonghen - Kaboul - Naughton
Lloris​

Soldado should NEVER have been dropped in the first place, clever player can play a great pass and has good vision, need this kind of player in these games to open up the defence. Eriksen needs to be on top of his game too. Now i have gone for Bentaleb as I feel we need fighters out there and feel he would be very much up for this, if Dembele is fit though I'd have him over Bentaleb just because of the Sandro partnership. I'd have Lennon, even if he is off form, as Naughton will likely play right back (If Walker is out) and we need his defensive help.

Kaboul was diabolical against Benfica, but I still feel he'd be much better to have than Dawson in this game. I just hope we get the Kaboul of old today as well with the caring Vertonghen of old too.

Although, not long now!

Bi1tEVXCQAAMlAQ.png

Szczesny
Sagna - Koscielny - Mertesacker - Gibbs
Arteta - Rosicky
Oxlade-Chamberlain - Podolski - Cazorla
Giroud​

Lloris
Naughton - Kaboul - Vertonghen - Rose
Sandro
Townsend - Bentaleb - Eriksen - Chadli
Adebayor.​

ERIKSEN IN THE MIDDLE!

Lloris
Naughton - Kaboul - Vertonghen - Rose
Sandro
Townsend - Bentaleb - Eriksen - Chadli
Adebayor.​

ERIKSEN IN THE MIDDLE!

That's probably the team I'd have chosen given what's available. Did YTS ask someone who knows their **** from their elbow to help out?

Maybe Lennon for Townsend, but probably the best we can do.

Arsenal's left side will have a field day.

Most important game of the season. First choice RB injured? We'll just replace our defensively solid and hard working right winger witj the master of blind alley, dead end runs and wayward shooting, who doesn't even put in 10% of Lennon's efforts in tracking back.

Most important game of the season. First choice RB injured? We'll just replace our defensively solid and hard working right winger witj the master of blind alley, dead end runs and wayward shooting, who doesn't even put in 10% of Lennon's efforts in tracking back.

Not really. Carzola will drift inside, so he'll be amongst the Cm's rather than on the left.

Attacking football over defensive football every day of the week.

Good points. Of all the days to drop Lennon...

Both have been as ineffective as each other in an attacking sense this season so it makes sense to play the one who actually tracks back.

To think we sacrificed Lamela's early Spurs career to incorporate theses two!!!! The mind boggles...

Last edited:
Back