• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs teams comparison.

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Dembele Modric
Bale Maddison Son
Kane​
What a team. And to think not one of them won a single thing at Spurs, despite all of them bar Bale and to an extent Modric being here during their peak....

do you mean to say you rate Maddison as better than Eriksen? Not challenging you, just unclear...?

Tbf just on how maddison has played so far in a spurs shirt. Yes he's better. He was the best player in the league before he got injured. Whether he can keep it up is a different story. Hope he does.

Poch - 256, games 132 wins.
Harry - 198 - won 98
Ange - 23 games, won 13.

I think the data is a bit skewed to really enable us to pick from the current team.

2 years from now will be fun and I suspect rewarding too.

do you mean to say you rate Maddison as better than Eriksen? Not challenging you, just unclear...?

Yes i think Maddison is a better player than Eriksen ever was - i thought that was pretty clear by saying i picked the players i thought were best 😂

I think there are several players in this team who can/will become certs for the combined XI

for once, you have me absolutely floored by a statistic. That really shows just how good Sonny is.
Son will likely be the 4th highest scorer in our history by the end of the season. He's 6th at the moment, but closing in on Cliff Jones and Martin Chivers.

In an age without Kane, he would be much more celebrated as one of our best ever forwards.

Tbf just on how maddison has played so far in a spurs shirt. Yes he's better. He was the best player in the league before he got injured. Whether he can keep it up is a different story. Hope he does.
Eriksen has 305 games for us, 69 goals and 90 assists. Madders is fantastic but has played 11, scored 3 and has 6 assists.

That seems a bit like saying Federico Macheda was better than Rooney - cos for a month or two he probably was.

Not saying that Madders won't be a legend for us, just not really had enough games, or time with the club.

Yes i think Maddison is a better player than Eriksen ever was - i thought that was pretty clear by saying i picked the players i thought were best 😂

I think there are several players in this team who can/will become certs for the combined XI
I respect your opinion and hope you are right but disagree with you about Eriksen. The man was amazing for us for years and years.

Eriksen has 305 games for us, 69 goals and 90 assists. Madders is fantastic but has played 11, scored 3 and has 6 assists.

That seems a bit like saying Federico Macheda was better than Rooney - cos for a month or two he probably was.

Not saying that Madders won't be a legend for us, just not really had enough games, or time with the club.

Yes a small sample size for maddison. But it's all we've got.

So far he's been outstanding. Thst might change. Hopefully not though.

Son will likely be the 4th highest scorer in our history by the end of the season. He's 6th at the moment, but closing in on Cliff Jones and Martin Chivers.

In an age without Kane, he would be much more celebrated as one of our best ever forwards.
17 more needed for 4th spot, 2 more for 5th. Amazing player.

Yes a small sample size for maddison. But it's all we've got.

So far he's been outstanding. Thst might change. Hopefully not though.
Not that I don't think Maddison is quality but it is far easier to have good stats in a small sample size (obvious I know). And Maddison does has form for getting injured.

Eriksen featured heavily for us season in season out and put in really good numbers for a long period of time, without even considering his all round Rolls Royce play on the pitch. Staying fit and available for selection is actually a really under appreciated quality with footballers....

Back