• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs spacegoat

Having been to my first home game of the season I can report that Kaboul has this position safely wrapped up.

Townsend runs him close, surely.

Neither of them qualifies as they are both ****e.
The real spacegoat was Bentaleb today. He had a decent game in two man midfield against three Liverpool midfielders. Then he has one bad touch trying to knock the ball back in from a corner and its ends up being replayed repeatedly and suddenly everyone reckons he's ****.

Neither of them qualifies as they are both ****e.
The real spacegoat was Bentaleb today. He had a decent game in two man midfield against three Liverpool midfielders. Then he has one bad touch trying to knock the ball back in from a corner and its ends up being replayed repeatedly and suddenly everyone reckons he's ****.

No problem with Nabil for me today.

No problem with Nabil for me today.

Agreed. Nowhere near as bad as Kaboul. I get the change bringing fresh legs on the pitch after an hour, but for me we looked much less threatening after we lost the passing ability of Bentaleb. It was his pass that freed Ade for the chip that went just over and he had some other good involvements too I thought. Still somewhat worrying if we can't bring another passer in before the window closes. We also didn't look any better defensively after he went off.

Kaboul was our worst performer closely followed by Townsend.

Not a terrible game from our striker today, not getting into the spacegoat game - but I continue to hope Kane starts the next one.

I thought Ade was ****ing horrific today, missed a good chance and found himself in great 1 on 1 positions twice (a third if you count the offside one) yet reacted and moved so slowly he didn't even get a shot off, he also slowed the game down every time he got the ball and repeatedly ran into trouble wasting the good runs of others by refusing to pass.

He's my "Spurs sour grapes spacegoat of the day".

Agreed. Nowhere near as bad as Kaboul. I get the change bringing fresh legs on the pitch after an hour, but for me we looked much less threatening after we lost the passing ability of Bentaleb. It was his pass that freed Ade for the chip that went just over and he had some other good involvements too I thought. Still somewhat worrying if we can't bring another passer in before the window closes. We also didn't look any better defensively after he went off.

Kaboul was our worst performer closely followed by Townsend.

Not a terrible game from our striker today, not getting into the spacegoat game - but I continue to hope Kane starts the next one.

This.
A player who, if we get MS or if this Stromboli bloke is the deal, will be very very important for us!

This.
A player who, if we get MS or if this Stromboli bloke is the deal, will be very very important for us!
Bentaleb grew up as an AM in the youth teams and was quite good at scoring and getting into the box.
DM he ain't.
Look at goal one Henderson makes the run into the box from his side of the pitch, yet Capoue is trying to track him and Bentaleb is blissfully jogging another 10 yards behind. The other Pool mid Allen got them a pen.
Nabil doesn't seem ready to cross the half way line.
I would like to see him played as a playmaker or allowed to go forward before I write him off.

Bentaleb grew up as an AM in the youth teams and was quite good at scoring and getting into the box.
DM he ain't.
Look at goal one Henderson makes the run into the box from his side of the pitch, yet Capoue is trying to track him and Bentaleb is blissfully jogging another 10 yards behind. The other Pool mid Allen got them a pen.
Nabil doesn't seem ready to cross the half way line.
I would like to see him played as a playmaker or allowed to go forward before I write him off.

Who was Liverpool's "DM" against us?

Back