• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs pre-season Perth, Australia

They've had trouble moving tickets for the spurs v roma match in Singapore - early booking discounts have been extended which is a bad sign.

Far cry from the last time a few years ago when it was spurs v juventus . IIRC the 55k national stadium was near rill capacity.

Great entertainment too with Cancelo bossed his wing, Ronaldo drawing the crowds and Kane lofted one from midfield to humiliate ex gooner scszney caught napping

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Me and my boy getting to meet the legend when he came over in March to promote the trip to Perth (I'm the grizzly Adams looking scruff).

a41cd12566a6317bbd08e6c0579a8d4dea21b212.jpg

They've had trouble moving tickets for the spurs v roma match in Singapore - early booking discounts have been extended which is a bad sign.

Far cry from the last time a few years ago when it was spurs v juventus . IIRC the 55k national stadium was near rill capacity.

Great entertainment too with Cancelo bossed his wing, Ronaldo drawing the crowds and Kane lofted one from midfield to humiliate ex gooner scszney caught napping

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk
I mean what you have on paper is two teams who literally played brick football the last seasons… it’s not attractive and Roma certainly aren’t a draw globally

I mean what you have on paper is two teams who literally played brick football the last seasons… it’s not attractive and Roma certainly aren’t a draw globally

The problem is more that the cheapest tickets were £60. For a friendly.

For those in oz that can't make it to Perth it's on free to air on 10 Bold kick off 8pm. If you want to stream it it's on paramount plus.

Bloody hell they're not much of a fan if they can't be arsed to travel 4,000km from Sydney to watch a friendly.
Sadly I will be watching on TV. My intention was to go. Unfortunately the return airfares plus a hotel for a night was more than I was willing to pay. I wish i still lived in perth best city in oz.

Back