• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

South Park

Which was the south park where cartman is selling foetuses?

That had me crying

Futurama doesn't deliver that sort of impact

Cartman-AssBurgers-620.jpg

Classic

Cartman's assburgers was great. Truth be told, I laughed the first time someone mentioned Asperger's to me because I had the same Cartman reaction.
But the other way I related to that episode was through me being a cynical asshole. But it sums up how full of brick America/the Western world is.

Another good one:
south-park-1511-broadway-bro-down-clip11.jpg

Hey brah! Why you gotta get in my grill like that, brah?

"We'll call it 'The Lady in White'"

my favorite episode of South Park is the Civil War reenactment or the NAMBLA one

NAMBLA is definitely up there.

"I'm an 8 year old boy looking for a good time"

*a million windows popup*

:ross:

Edit:

[video=youtube;RsB6ppFf94k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsB6ppFf94k[/video]

I literally cried at the one where all the old people are going to be banned from driving for causing too many accidents. Where they're all sitting in the hall discussing it and they keep forgetting what the point of the meeting was. Literally crying.

As a WoW player, the WoW episode is probably my fave. They absolutely nailed it. I also love the one where the internet goes out, the little league episode (where Randy fights all the other dads in the stands), the Tenorman episodes and imaginationland.
TBH there aren't many episodes I don't massively enjoy

The episode where his mum thinks she killed butters, and they blame 'some puerto rican guy' is hilarious..

Just when they go off on the rant and it cuts across to the other 'some puerto rican guy' users..

Edit: Also the 'Inception' episode had me in stitches.. with the sheep hoarder, and the guy providing the backing music.. :ross:

But some of them can be utterly brick... The zip line episode was just.. soooo dull..

Last edited:
I like South Park but it's not a patch in The Simpsons in its prime. Comparing South Park to the Simpsons is like comparing Scarface to The Godfather.

Up to season 9 or so it was up there with the greatest things ever put on TV. Shame they've tinkled all over the legacy ever since as proven by the comment that The Simpsons was just jokes about Homer strangling Bart.

South Park is one of the few shows that I have watched constantly the last ten years, season 6-10 is pure gold. Krazy Kripples from season 7 must be my favourite episode. Still haven't checked out season 15 or the new season, been busy with a ton of other shows.

And as far as charactes go, Randy is the fudging man. "What seems to be the officer, problem?" Jimmy, Mr. Kim from City Wok, Tweek and Mr. Garrison also deserves honorable mentions.

Last edited:
Grey Dawn is one of my favourites

The pilot was a great episode.

The one where they ripped Family Guy was classic.

The film is hilarious too!

South Park is one of the few shows that I have watched constantly the last ten years, season 6-10 is pure gold. Krazy Kripples from season 7 must be my favourite episode. Still haven't checked out season 15 or the new season, been busy with a ton of other shows.

And as far as charactes go, Randy is the fudging man. "What seems to be the officer, problem?" Jimmy, Mr. Kim from City Wok, Tweek and Mr. Garrison also deserves honorable mentions.

GDMOGOLIANS.jpg

Back