• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

South Park

It most certainly isn't a fact - it is known as 'preference'

Futurama's gags are much harder to catch anyway as opposed to the latest Justin Beiber rip off

No, it's scientific fact. Proven by researchers at MIT. Looking for the study, brb.

I will just say that they are all great shows, but South Park wins it for me for their social commentary.

nothing touches Simpsons 4-9

Agree with that, but once South Park started to find it's mark, the Simpsons just didn't compare. Suddenly Homer strangling Bart wasn't as funny as Cartman cutting up Scott Tennerman's parents and feeding them to him.

Futurama isn't brick at all - not as good as South Park at it's best but better than the crap that South Park puts out a fair bit of

when did Futurama start ? i reckon when Matt Greoning started dong that is likely to be the same time that The Simpsons lost it's magic, probably took the key writers to the new show

Last edited:
Futurama originally started in 1999

I remember Atrain being a massive fan - what ever happened to him?

Last edited:
South Park is brilliant - some of my favourite episodes being 'Insheeption', 'Canada on Strike', any one where Randy, Cartman or Sargeant Harrison Yates (such a good character) have the main roles.

I think it's much better than Futurama, up there with The Simpsons in its prime but it's debatable as to which of those is the superior. South Park is so great simply because it stretches so many boundaries and gets away with some ridiculous ideas. Cartman dressing up as 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' and patrolling hallways while Ike has a relationship with his kindergarten teacher? Class.

Oh if you haven't seen the Royal Pudding episode, watch it straight away. tinkle take of the Royal Wedding / Canada and absolutely brilliant. "Things are finally back to normal here in Canada."

Love SouthPark!!! Used to own all DVD Boxsets up to season 10 but haven't watched it since! So I've missed some great episodes no doubt? I did catch one that ripped Jersey Shore the other day.
As for Simpsons and Futurama... Not for me really. They're ok for easy watching or some background TV when nothing on but they are not a patch on the humour and close to the wire gags in SouthPark and Family Guy. Starting to like American Dad alot more lately too, weren't that won over on the early series but it's grown on me over time. Cleveland show tho is just boring, the odd funny gag but I generally steer clear

Last edited:
Back