• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Most dribbles per game in Europe's top five leagues (before this weekend)
Player Team Average Dribbles Per Game
Heung-Min Son Tottenham 11.3
Mehdi Carcela-Gonzalez Granada 9.3
Ousmane Dembele Dortmund 9.2
Ibrahima Traore Monchengladbach 8.5
Mathew Leckie Ingolstadt 8.4
Neymar Barcelona 7.3

I can't believe the whole thing is hinging on the Asian Games in 2018...surely we'd want clarity on the situation before that.

The rules were in place before we signed him, if we had done our homework we would have known. I am pretty sure that Levy is the kind of man who does his homework

Ok the competition in the Asian Games doesn't seem that big and he'll probably be the best player in the tournament. Japan seem like the only half decent threat? Here's hoping he gets it done, although football can be cruel and unlucky. No wonder he was so upset at losing to Honduras after beating Germany!

One thing that has stood out for me with son lately is his crossing which has been great

Plenty of his crosses should have been attacked better and again it's a variable weapon

Son is the least of our concerns now

Would agree with this, i said earlier this year ( i think it was in the Danny Rose thread) in reply to someone who said they wished he could put in better crosses ( the same has also been said about Walker). The thing is we/they were looking at the wrong place/player to criticise.

The truth is a player is taught to play the ball into certain areas and its up to the forwards/runners to attack that area, on many occasions we fail to do this enough and sadly Kane has a habit of standing behind his marker and does not move him about enough. Its only a small thing but i can be the difference between winning or not.

Would agree with this, i said earlier this year ( i think it was in the Danny Rose thread) in reply to someone who said they wished he could put in better crosses ( the same has also been said about Walker). The thing is we/they were looking at the wrong place/player to criticise.

The truth is a player is taught to play the ball into certain areas and its up to the forwards/runners to attack that area, on many occasions we fail to do this enough and sadly Kane has a habit of standing behind his marker and does not move him about enough. Its only a small thing but i can be the difference between winning or not.

Jansenn strikes me as the kind of player who would thrive on that

Ok the competition in the Asian Games doesn't seem that big and he'll probably be the best player in the tournament. Japan seem like the only half decent threat? Here's hoping he gets it done, although football can be cruel and unlucky. No wonder he was so upset at losing to Honduras after beating Germany!

What about Australia?

So what are the chances he gets an exemption from National Service? Is there any chance the Government allow him to put it off until his mid 30s given he'd effectively be giving up a career during his prime years with almost no chance of returning to the same level? I've heard there is some debate among Korean fans about this?

I can't believe the whole thing is hinging on the Asian Games in 2018...surely we'd want clarity on the situation before that.

From what I've read there is ZERO chance of him getting an exemption

What about .. Australia.!?!?

Reminds me of a certain MP who's only contribution in many years as a sitting MP was to say " What about Lord North !"

Specifically I meant @BrainOfLevy intimated that Japan was the only threat but it was Australia that beat South Korea in the final of the Asian Cup last time.

Back