• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

@Squawka
Heung-min Son has been directly involved in 7 goals in his last 6 Premier League appearances (6G, 1A).

@OptaJoe
4 - Son Heung-Min has already equaled his Premier League goal tally from 2015-16 in just three appearances this season (4). Form.

@SpursStatMan
Son Heung-Min has scored four goals from his last six shots on target in the Premier League.

@Aterweireld
Heung-Min Son has more Premier League goals in the past game and a half than Eden Hazard has in the past season and a half

@Squawka
Most take-ons completed in the Premier League today:
Heung-Min Son (7)
Sadio Mane (5)
Adama Traore (5)
Leroy Fer (5)

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/pochettino-mature-son-a-completely-different-person

Pochettino said: “It is difficult for all the players who come from outside England because the Premier League is the toughest league in the world and they need time to settle.

“After one year and the summer he is a different person – he’s more mature and he knows the league and he’s settled in fantastically now. When a front player scores goals it is easy for him to settle.”

And all those people who have been criticising Janssen please take note

The bit in red is 100% spot on, it amazes me that there are fans who do not appreciate or understand this.

Still slightly surprised that he wanted to go after only one season

Not really, when you are a player use to playing every week and you then you find yourself o the bench most weeks, if that, then it is only natural that he would consider a move back to Germany

Not really, when you are a player use to playing every week and you then you find yourself o the bench most weeks, if that, then it is only natural that he would consider a move back to Germany
Was he actually on the bench most weeks? I seem to remember him being injured more than anything else, when fully fit would tend to be involved? Maybe I just remember wrong, but I was under the impression he was involved a fair bit when actually fit...

Questionable moral fibre. Doesn't he know who we are? This is Spart..... um, Tottenham!!!!!

This good weather isn't going to last either. The days are getting shorter and it won't be long until it is freezing cold and lashing down with rain all of the time.

Proper football weather! That's when Harry comes into his own :)

As I wrote elsewhere, we saw Lamela rise last season and prove invaluable, now it's Son Heung Min's turn. The lad is on fiiire ! What a great squad of lads we have, Gorgeous and Winksy also coming on and showing great quality, passion and postivity.

Loving it !

Back