• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Some folks are born made to wear the shirt
Ooh, they bleed white and blue, Lord
And when the crowd sings "Spurs Go Marching In"
Ooh, they sing a song for you, Boy

It ain't Min, it ain't Min, he ain't no military one
He’s a Yid, he’s a Yid; we’re fortunate to have Son

Some folks are born made to wear the shirt
Ooh, they bleed white and blue, Lord
And when the crowd sings "Spurs Go Marching In"
Ooh, they sing a song for you, Boy

It ain't Min, it ain't Min, he ain't no military one
He’s a Yid, he’s a Yid; we’re fortunate to have Son

You must be up around the bend to think anyone would recognise that song.

I dinged it as Fortunate Son at the end of the first line. It's a pretty well-known song, you know. ;)

I would hesitate to give credence to that assertion...

It just so happens I've had CCR on my CD player (kids - ask your dad what a CD player is, and/or who CCR were) in the car for the last week.

LemonadeMoney's adaptation is very good, but the chances of it being picked up by whoever it is that starts songs at WHL (Sportify, perhaps?) are very slight.

Starting to love this guy. Always plays with intensity. Last two games, WW and Boro he really carried us forward when needed.

Thought I'd do a quick comparison (this season PL) against 2 of the most well thought of players who play in a similar position.

Son
Goals 7 (167 mins per goal)
Assists 6 (195 mins per assist)
Mins 1167

Hazard
Goals 10 (191 mins per goal)
Assists 6 (318 mins per assist)
Mins 1907

Mane
Goals 9 (196 mins per goal)
Assists 6 (294 mins per assist)
Mins 1761

I'm pretty sure 1 or 2 of Hazards were penalties so his numbers are pretty average!

Would be interested to see if anyone in these positions can match Son's MPG an MPA in the league this season, lets say with a minimum qualification of 500 mins.

Oddly enough he didn't fit into the 343 formation when we won easily a few times.

Keep it up Sonny!

I would hesitate to give credence to that assertion...

It just so happens I've had CCR on my CD player (kids - ask your dad what a CD player is, and/or who CCR were) in the car for the last week.

LemonadeMoney's adaptation is very good, but the chances of it being picked up by whoever it is that starts songs at WHL (Sportify, perhaps?) are very slight.

The initial pun is what earned you the like. ;) I dunno, the WHL crowd seems to be mainly comprised of generations older than (or tending towards the oldest category of) the millennials, so there's a chance CCR would yet be familiar to them.

Personally, I recognized it, and I'm still a millennial - albeit one with a (slightly) atypical taste in music. :p

Son should stop trying to walk the ball into the net all the time. He dribbles too much ! He can really shoot the ball well. So he should try to shoot or pass the ball instead of dribbling all the time.

Son should stop trying to walk the ball into the net all the time. He dribbles too much ! He can really shoot the ball well. So he should try to shoot or pass the ball instead of dribbling all the time.
Wow man, sometimes you really do take my breath away with your negative take on our players. Have you not seen Benny_lad's post just two above that reveals he currently has the best goalscoring and assists record of ANY midfielder in the PL?

It's baffling to me that some fans seem unable to appreciate the skills of such a gifted player, one who has that extra bit of magic in his boots enabling him to take on defenders inside the box and scare the brick out of them. Of course it's never going to work every time, that comes with the territory, but at the end of the day it is one of the best ways to create openings close to goal and the rewards for success are high. Have you already forgotten that it was his successful dribble into the box that when all other attempts had failed bought the crucial pen against Middlesbrough which Kane converted to win us all thee points?

So come on man, please in future think twice before posting such negative comments of a player whose overall contribution you ought really to be trumpeting from the rooftops.

Last edited:
If he'd only squared it to Harry in the first half instead of that atrocious shot...:(

To be fair to him, it was our *only* chance of the entire game. Not like he was profligate or anything aside from that moment.

If he'd only squared it to Harry in the first half instead of that atrocious shot...:(

To be fair to him, it was our *only* chance of the entire game. Not like he was profligate or anything aside from that moment.

Harry wasn't exactly free in the penalty area, and anyway remember what happened against Boro, when Son delivered the perfect cross to Harry in acres of space for a free header? At least Son was on target today and forced Minolet to save it.

I thought it was a poor effort considering the time he had. Our attacking players really gave us very little today.

disagree. our only player who does well in that area.

Beginning to remind me of holtby, running about after the play with no positional discipline.
Bizarre that two players who succeeded in Germany where I would think that is a bigger part of the game than here struggle with it in the PL.

Back