• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Son MOTM today by all reports.Two goals and an assist. Brilliant. Really pleased for him.

Hope he stays injury free this year and becomes a top top player for Spurs.

Never been his greatest fan, but hey, hands up. That was his best performance to date, made a bad pass after a great run late in the first half, but other than that he was great. Gave their defence a hard afternoon.

Well done to Kyle Walker too, what a lungbusting run in the lead-up to the 3rd

Never been his greatest fan, but hey, hands up. That was his best performance to date, made a bad pass after a great run late in the first half, but other than that he was great. Gave their defence a hard afternoon.

Well done to Kyle Walker too, what a lungbusting run in the lead-up to the 3rd

Yes he did and it was good to see, as for Walker ( imo) he has been our best player so far this season.

Yes he did and it was good to see, as for Walker ( imo) he has been our best player so far this season.

And where is Toby? 2nd best?

For me Son was MOM. Two outstanding finishes. The first wasn't that easy. A volley really. The second most would have checked - Son showing he can be direct and ruthless.

If you rank players by who we'd miss the most Toby has to be our 'best player' so far no?

I thought Eriksen when playing on right worked well with Walker. The two down the wing could be devastating, both helping each other's game, with Eriksen getting more space than in the centre.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

And where is Toby? 2nd best?

For me Son was MOM. Two outstanding finishes. The first wasn't that easy. A volley really. The second most would have checked - Son showing he can be direct and ruthless.

If you rank players by who we'd miss the most Toby has to be our 'best player' so far no?

I thought Eriksen when playing on right worked well with Walker. The two down the wing could be devastating, both helping each other's game, with Eriksen getting more space than in the centre.

Toby was my MOM yesterday, however for me over the fours games so far Walker has been our most consistent player.

Toby was my MOM yesterday, however for me over the fours games so far Walker has been our most consistent player.

Walker and Rose have matured, developed massively under Poch, now stalwarts of the team. No reason they can't progress again, add more goals and assists. At 26, when they join the attack, they are the oldest attackers on the pitch :) if Dembele is out.

The Son Rises

0c575849e6cae0163339139a3f72d76f.jpg

Do we have any Korean posters?

Last edited:
Agreed on the second part. Yesterday it was close between Toby, Eriksen and Son. I would probably give it to the latter though for the two goals that changed what was quite a tight game up to that point.

One of the best finishers at the club. Interesting that he had two shots and hit both first time and both went in, Alli did the same. It was always the hallmark of the great strikers such as Greavsie, but isn't as common in the modern game. Most modern forwards take an extra touch. I wonder if this is coached?

Back